New Weapons In The Hidden Tower!

hrtbrk

1 hour ago, lojoco49 said:

And what a price lol! Might have to wait til the third Wednesday of the month... 2029 :wink:

The price is high but for the amount of icons it deals (35) it is worth it. Seems like there's a 20% chance the weapon may do nothing but when it hits, you're knocking your opponent in to next week!

The second ones price is about the same as the other, already existing, weapons. 30 mil for the first is gonna take some time to get together. But if it does 35 icons, WOW! That's a LOT!

Waiting for the RE that gives HT discount or the third Wednesday of the month will certainly help though!

The last time I tried to enter the Hidden Tower, a guard told me it was closed. Does this mean the Hidden Tower is open again?

4 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

The last time I tried to enter the Hidden Tower, a guard told me it was closed. Does this mean the Hidden Tower is open again?

It's open now, but the Grey Faerie is selling items until Fyora is better...

Baelia looks up as you enter, and her face lights up. "Hello there. I'm here to make sure everyone can still buy the artefacts they need while Fyora.. you know..." Her voice trails off and she looks down unhappily. "I'm just glad I could find a way to help out in our time of need. I've also been rearranging things here, so you may not find a few of the older items, but there are new ones that you really should check out."

tower_2.png

Give it a try!

The news said this btw:

f you haven't noticed already, Baelia has taken over

Hidden Tower as Fyora…you know…recovers…but the shop has magically reopened and is better than ever! New elements have been added and old items have come and gone so be sure to swing by, I have a feeling a weapon shopping spree is just what you need today!

Will that mean a big, bad villain is going to emerge soon? The one behind the purple haze problem?

5 hours ago, Duma said:

The news said this btw:

Will that mean a big, bad villain is going to emerge soon? The one behind the purple haze problem?

I really hope not, cus there's no way I'm dishing out over half my bank account for one weapon :stun:

I mean... I could, in theory, purchase it, but that's years of savings gone.

I don't think you'll need specifically one of these two weapons. But it might be possible that another strong "boss" will emerge that requires a good battledome set. It is speculation, but if it's true it's basically a heads up that a strong opponent is coming so we can get ready before the plot step is released.

Not everyone has access to the hidden tower and a hole lot more players can't afford it (including me), TNT is not that mean that they make you need those specific items.

Oh wow. I gave up on the plot a long time ago. I was spending more np in dubloons, codestones, and weapons than I was making in games and bank interest combined. Basic economics tells you to get out of there, right?