Happy Zafara Day!

hrtbrk

*facepalm* Why do its spikes show through the back of the shirt/skirt? 

Also, SIX wearables? Sheesh! TNT loves Zafaras more than other pets, I guess? I wonder how the overalls look. And...those shoes on the pet definitely don't match the thumbnail. EDIT: I just realized from Yuiina's post that the shoes in the preview are from the skirt, not the separate shoes on the right. Silly me. Still though, seems super weird that they're doubling up on items? Two pairs of shoes, and a set of overalls (which I'm assuming you can't wear over the top of the skirt/shirt, given how terrible TNT has been with layering). That's practically two whole outfits. 

Anyway, about the actual colors, I'm surprised they've been doing so many candy pets. I thought they would space those out a bit more. It looks pretty good though, like a gumdrop. Interesting how the tuft of hair on the head, on the chest, the tip of the tail, and the spikes are kind of fluffy and soft looking. Fits a kind of gummy candy, I suppose. 
Clay is meh, as always. I sure hope they're close to finishing that one off. 

I think they are doing really well with the Candy pets. I like the color of the Candy Zafara, and especially the sugar coated sparkly look. The pastel colors are noice, too. Clay, is well...clay. I never thought it was really exciting for any pet, TBH. The clothes are pretty snazzy looking and it is a clean look. Overall, Zafara Day doesn't seem to be too bad, this year.

I really like the candy! Not as a candy though. When I saw it my first reaction was "Pretty stars!" and I choose to keep that opinion. Just in case anyone was wondering, I think that they should make Galactic a paintbrush. Jubjubs can be little planet earths. Some neopets can have little asteroid rings or moons. Wings can be constellations. All eyes will be suns. They could get creative and make something cool with nebula clouds.

EDIT: I am not a fan of the outfit, but I do like the shoes. I know that Neopets doesn't let you get away with a lot of layering, but you can usually add shorts or a skirt under a dress. DTI doesn't have the Red Woollen Bottoms yet, so I was not able to test out that theory, but don't give up hope yet! 

I love the way the zafara looks, but is it candy? I don't really see it. I find these candies the last few times too sparkly/dusty and less edible. I miss a certain shine or gloss. But perhaps that's just me. The way the zafara looks is lovely, and the hair and tail fluff are cute and candy cottony. I which they would have used the candy cotton theme a bit more, instead of going full sparkle again. But then again it looks lovely. I am torn! :ohno01:

Clay is very decent. It has texture, so that's fine, but it is not very special. 

With the outfit I don't understand what's going on. Multiple shoes? An overall and a skirt? Can you layer them? Can you not? The details of the fabric on all pieces are however incredibly nice: the knitting on the hat, the fluffiness and softness of the sweater, a shine on the jewelry, the knitting of the socks.

The only thing is that the right hand (for us) looks super weird because the thumb is hidden under the sweater. I keep laughing at it :laughingsmiley: 

12 hours ago, Josi said:

I love the way the zafara looks, but is it candy? I don't really see it. I find these candies the last few times too sparkly/dusty and less edible.

The Candy Zafara kind of reminds me of blue raspberry sour gummy candy. The sparkly bits remind me of sour sugar that sour gummy candies have. Sour Gummy candy is a common sight in the US, and bright blue candy is typically called blue raspberry flavored which is pretty popular here. 

Image result for blue raspberry sour gummy candy

I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't love that Candy Zafara! Now I know what my next dream pet is! :)

THE CANDY IS BEAUTYYYYYYYYYYY :ooooooo

On ‎07‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 7:26 AM, Panthersclaw said:

The Candy Zafara kind of reminds me of blue raspberry sour gummy candy. The sparkly bits remind me of sour sugar that sour gummy candies have. Sour Gummy candy is a common sight in the US, and bright blue candy is typically called blue raspberry flavored which is pretty popular here. 

Image result for blue raspberry sour gummy candy

indeed, it looks exactly the same... guys, don't you get how many candy types are there :D? IT's awesome, it's such a unique idea, and yet it gives so many choices and variations, it's purely awesome.. All the candy ideas as far as now are badass.... Btw, To be honest I like the style, I like the items, I'm not Zafara fan and I have none, but I like the items separately. Maybe not as a total outfit, but the items are pretty nice, the sweater, the necklace, the hat and the shoes... pretty nice and well-matching other things I believe:)

Clay is Clay.

• 6 months later...