New Magma Vandagyre And Snot Lutari

hrtbrk

Woah, is this a usual thing? Or are they REALLY trying to finish up certain color sets? 

The colors look good! I'm impressed at how good the flame-feathers look on the vandagyre. And the snot lutari...well, it doesn't look as bad as it could. I may be biased because I have a green lutari myself. I think the color suits them, if not the...drippiness. 

1 hour ago, kayahtik said:

And the snot lutari...well, it doesn't look as bad as it could

A back-handed compliment if ever there was one. xDD

Totally true though, it's a cleaner shade of green than snot pets usual get stuck with, isn't it.

This is an unusual move with the colours though, I can't figure it out at all.

The Magma Vandagyre is impressive enough. The flames are a nice touch. Even more impressive is it got a new color, and not even on its pet day! I guess it is impressive X3! As for the Snot Lutari...(*It's not snot. It's not snot. It's not snot*), I keep telling myself it is a Lime Custard Lutari. *Yeah, that's it.* I just can't get into that color. It's just,

200.gif#12-grid1

1 hour ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

The Magma Vandagyre is impressive enough. The flames are a nice touch. Even more impressive is it got a new color, and not even on its pet day! I guess it is impressive X3! As for the Snot Lutari...(*It's not snot. It's not snot. It's not snot*), I keep telling myself it is a Lime Custard Lutari. *Yeah, that's it.* I just can't get into that color. It's just,

200.gif#12-grid1

He does look like sLIMED Lutari, right? Remember on Nickelodeon, I believe it was Kid's Incorporated, but I may be mistaken, where they would drop the slime on them? That's exactly what it looks like happened to Lutari.  lol

30 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

He does look like sLIMED Lutari, right? Remember on Nickelodeon, I believe it was Kid's Incorporated, but I may be mistaken, where they would drop the slime on them? That's exactly what it looks like happened to Lutari.  lol

Yes! That's a much better explanation/description than what it's actually called. Slime is way less gross :D

I LOVE the Magma Vandagyre, I've been wondering what colour should mine be and it looks perfect! I love the flame feathers and the chest markings and those eyes that just stare into your soul. :heart: I have a Magma Kougra but had to use Possessed Eyes to get that effect.

Oh, the Lutari is nice I guess.

Oeh, I am excited for the coming days!

These ones look good! I don't remember much of other snot pets, but if I look at all of them now most of them actually look pretty good in terms of lighting and droopiness, including this lutari! 

Magma vandagyre is b-e-a-utifull. It looks even better than some of the magma pets that were released in one go during the moltara plot- I think they were (not surprisingly) less and less inspired with each pet they had to draw. This one is very inspired on the other hand. It really looks like it is glowing from inside, like the Balrog from Tolkien. I also love the fact that the lava is solidified fragmented, so it created black lava scales on the pet- that's a great naturalistic detail :thumbsup:

I AM truly AMAZED with the team's work recently :O ALL the new colours, even the snot Lutari, are detailed and truthful, according to their customs and names... and this Magma Vanda... it's so awesome I cant even...... The details, the tummy, the SPARKLING EYES, sooooo on point.... I am really astonished, this is a great job they do recently....

• 6 months later...