1P Opponent Abilities

I find it so unfair that a bunch of the 1P opponents get to spam abilities like Throw Pillows, Lens Flare, or other once per battle (or per day) abilities when we can't do the same... Is this some sort of glitch in the Battledome or is it on purpose? Seems like so unfair...

I agree, it is unfair, but it is not a glitch. It has been this way for a long time. They made it this way purposely.

3 hours ago, charelan said:

I don't understand what you mean? Are you saying there are people who can use the abilities over and over in a row?

The 1 Player NPC opponents can use their "faerie abilities" more than once, per battle.

For example, say you decide to battle the Koi Warrior. He can use the abilities Shade, Positive Thinking, Sear, and Throw Pillows. So, let's say you pick two weapons to use, and use the faerie ability Lens Flare, and click "Fight". You may notice the Koi Warrior using a weapon, Supersize Mega Ultra Plus, and the faerie ability Throw Pillows. Next round, say you pick a weapon, the Leaf Shield, and the faerie ability Shade. You cannot use Lens Flare again, because it is once per battle, and click "Fight". You see the Koi Warrior using Grand Lightening Beam, the Koi Warrior Battle Fork, and the faerie ability of Throw Pillows. Next round, you pick a weapon, a healer, and the faerie ability Positive Thinking, and click "Fight". The Koi Warrior hits you with the Ice Scimitar, Supersize Mega Ultra Plus, and again with the faerie ability of Throw Pillows. "Wait!", you say. "I thought Throw Pillows is once every 24 hours!", and "Foul!". Well, for the Koi Warrior or any other 1 Player opponent, those rules don't apply. They can use the same faerie ability over and over again. You might have noticed this when battling. I sure did. Almost lost a battle because of it.

I got caught out by the Koi Warrior after fighting Malum and not being able to re-instate Lens Flare until the next day, so the fishy got me with his throw pillows -.-

Luckily he only used them once then I managed to defeat him, if he'd beaten me I'd have been saying a few rude words. :ph34r:

Oh yes, especially annoying when they have a full-healing Jade Scorchstone! In the OLD BD, one of my 1p opponent battles, the opponent used their Jade Scorchstone maybe 3 or 4 times, maybe more. I don't remember who I was fighting, and I can't recall if I won, or managed a tie. But that really does seem like dirty pool. lol