Malum is in The Infirmary + New Achievements

sunny098

How do you get the avatar? Someone neomailed me that had it on. I've donated at least one of every potion so far. Does anyone know?

The avvie is for donating every potion from 1-10 to someone. With who is still there, it's possible to do it even if you missed earlier chances. If it doesn't show up, refresh a few times.

Yes, the avatar didn't show up for me either, but after a refresh it worked.

For the new game, it's all about speed as far as I could tell. Click as fast as you can to match the symbols. If you do make a mistake, click it again and it will disappear.

There are 2 achievements in this new part that require to get the score on day of release, so make sure to complete it and check the next 8 days to see if you can do a next part.

I see the game... Yeah seems easy... I find the easiest is to count the squares of how far the enemy is and then count that many on your side... I wonder how much harder it will get. :)

32 minutes ago, jaydeed said:

The avvie is for donating every potion from 1-10 to someone. With who is still there, it's possible to do it even if you missed earlier chances. If it doesn't show up, refresh a few times.

I don't think it is this. I gave the 6 different potions to Malum and didn't get the avatar, so I went back and created 3 more different ones (not sure what ones, something like 4,6 and 7 maybe - just checked my SDB, it was 6, 8 and 9 actually)and THEN I got the avatar. I didn't have to use all 10.

52 minutes ago, jaydeed said:

No, but you would've used the others during the healing of all the other characters. It's all ten over the course of healing all the patients.

But if that was the case, I'd have got the avatar after healing Malum, because I already healed everyone else, wouldn't I?

I'm confused >_<

9 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

But if that was the case, I'd have got the avatar after healing Malum, because I already healed everyone else, wouldn't I?

I'm confused >_<

It's kinda weird that you didn't get the avatar immediately after giving Malum the 6 potions; the box did turn green for me after just giving him those six (and I don't think I did anything special; I just gave all the pets the potions the guide mentioned, didn't even give them any extra ones). Maybe it's... glitched?

I have the avatar now, here's how it worked for me -

I made the 6 potions and gave them to Malum, then went to the achievements page and could collect everything apart from the final option, that was still grey.

So, I went back to Taelia and created those 3 higher level potions that I had the ingredients for to see if that fixed things, and it did, as when I went back to the achievements page after making those 3 I could then collect the avatar.

From that I think you just need to have CREATED all 10 potions, not used them all.

EDIT: Though having just checked in the infirmary, I had already used all of the 3 additional ones that I created, so really, who knows what's going on?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I figured that was it, but it's not letting me get it. Everytime I click on the green box it throws me up to the top of the page. It won't let me collect it. I'm really getting sick of these stupid bugs.

2 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

I figured that was it, but it's not letting me get it. Everytime I click on the green box it throws me up to the top of the page. It won't let me collect it. I'm really getting sick of these stupid bugs.

Do a "hard refesh" of the page. If Windows, it is Ctrl+F5. For a Mac, Command+R. Once I did that, it showed the avatar, instead of the green gift box.

Just now, Scoobert_Doo said:

Do a "hard refesh" of the page. If Windows, it is Ctrl+F5. For a Mac, Command+R. Once I did that, it showed the avatar, instead of the green gift box.

I did that too, it's not letting me accept it and it's not in my avatars in my preference, I guess I'll send a ticket. oh goodie

6 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

I did that too, it's not letting me accept it and it's not in my avatars in my preference, I guess I'll send a ticket. oh goodie

Are you sure you gave at least one of each potion to a combination of the patients in the Infirmary? It can still be done, with the patients that are left - "Malum takes 1,2,3,6,7, and 10, Fyora takes 4 and 5, and Skeith takes 8 and 9". Is it possible you missed one?

EDIT: My bad. Silly reply. Wasn't thinking, as you said you already have the green gift box. Only other thing I can think of, is to clear your browser's cache, but it might not help.

2 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Are you sure you gave at least one of each potion to a combination of the patients in the Infirmary? It can still be done, with the patients that are left - "Malum takes 1,2,3,6,7, and 10, Fyora takes 4 and 5, and Skeith takes 8 and 9". Is it possible you missed one?

I am sure I went and looked at all the potions and saw what I still needed to give and gave them today. My box is green, it's just not working for me. Trust me, I know I did everything I'm supposed too xD

44 minutes ago, Aquamentis12 said:

I'm a bit lost here. I've given Malum the potions listed above his head, but the avatar box in achievements doesn't even appear, so it's certainly not green to open. It's all grayed out. What exactly am I missing?

Have you donated at least one of EVERY potion from I to X throughout the Infirmary? If you know you've donated at least one of every potion, be sure to refresh your achievements page and see if that helps.

4 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Have you donated at least one of EVERY potion from I to X throughout the Infirmary? If you know you've donated at least one of every potion, be sure to refresh your achievements page and see if that helps.

Thanks! Apparently I hadn't given the Skeith a Potion No.9, I've got the avatar now. Thanks again!