Wraith Resurgence: The Infirmary Part 6

Mouseykins

Malum is now in The Infirmary waiting to be healed! You'll need several potions to help him recover. These Include Taelias Concoction I, II, III, VI, VII and X.

twr_finalbb.jpg

Please remember to check out our guide for a handy list of the potions needed corresponding to the required ingredients.

GUIDE

I was going to do some more battles, since I'm low on some of the ingredients, but I wanted to switch out the Throw Pillows ability I used to defeat Malum on hard for Lens Flare again. However, I don't seem to be able to train Lens Flare at the moment, even though I have enough faerie blessings. The background for the level 50 abilities is red instead of yellow, and the 'Train these abilities' button remains grayed out. The total amount of blessings I have is shown correctly at the top of the page, but the bar on the side doesn't show any blessings at all. (See screenshots below.)

Is there a limit to how often you can switch abilities within the same level bracket (I can select 'positive thinking' just fine)? Or does it have to do with already having used Throw Pillows today? Does anyone happen to know?

Training_abilities_1.jpg

spoiler%5D

2 hours ago, Nielo said:

I was going to do some more battles, since I'm low on some of the ingredients, but I wanted to switch out the Throw Pillows ability I used to defeat Malum on hard for Lens Flare again. However, I don't seem to be able to train Lens Flare at the moment, even though I have enough faerie blessings. The background for the level 50 abilities is red instead of yellow, and the 'Train these abilities' button remains grayed out. The total amount of blessings I have is shown correctly at the top of the page, but the bar on the side doesn't show any blessings at all. (See screenshots below.)

Is there a limit to how often you can switch abilities within the same level bracket (I can select 'positive thinking' just fine)? Or does it have to do with already having used Throw Pillows today? Does anyone happen to know?

Hide contents

Training_abilities_1.jpg

spoiler%5D

It's the same for me. I'm guessing it's because we've used Throw Pillows today, so we have to wait until tomorrow to change to/use Lens Flare

3 hours ago, Nielo said:

Reveal hidden contents

Training_abilities_1.jpg

spoiler%5D

Yeah. I tried to do the same thing the first day I used Throw Pillows (I'd never used it before). You've gotta wait until after midnight to be able to train Lens Flare again.

i messed up a bit and made a couple wrong potions for Malum .. i just hope we won't need more wraith ingredients in the future cuz im pretty much wiped out ...

gave him a Concoction X and it glitched so i had to make another and give it for the avatar ... and then the first one counted .. so i gave him 7 potions instead of just the required 6

got all the achievements and the avatar 

playing that stupid game now ...

can we get the avatar without having to fully heal everybody, or having to complete all the previous achievements? with this reward cap i cant even win enough ingredients to cover the steps for myself, its forcing me to buy them from other people if i wanna do it at all. for the first time in over a month i just got some ectoplasm, but not enough to cover all the concoctions for even one step, and still no sign of any other ingredient..... is it even worth the effort or money to complete anymore or should i just sell them? =/

id like to collect the avatar while its still available tho, if i can.

The requirement for the avatar is to donate one of every potion. The other ingredients are given out by other challengers. You'll need to follow our guides, but if you're missing challengers, you may be out of luck.