Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
hrtbrk

New Marble Kougra!

WHOA!!! :bigeyed:

That looks like it's on  fire.gifFIRE!!fire.gif

That is EPIC and I love it!

I'm also really confused by why they're suddenly releasing a bunch of new colours, it doesn't make much sense to me. :eh:

14 minutes ago, Angeló said:

theyre just showing us some luuuuuuuurv before Valentines 

Lol, yeah I get that, but . . . the logistics of it confound me, it's not like there's LOADS of pet colours left to release so I just . . .

Wait a minute!!!

facepalm.gif

Why am I trying to understand something JS is doing, seriously. lol.gif

I'll just be going to bed now, I'm clearly up way past my thinking capability time. :ph34r:

That looks more like orange candy than marble to me xD Also @Angeló I think he painted the Candy one for me as he's been trying to get it for me for awhile. So sweet :)

It's orange and it's a Kougra so my approval is basically guaranteed here. Very cute!

15 hours ago, Angeló said:

@midnight_spell360 do you feel you should've waited to paint your Kougra Candy ?

The Candy Kougra isn't for me, it's for Aria. I do have Ikumaluk the Maractite Kougra...hmmm, he matched my Aisha Maractite one so well :confused::guiltysmiley::unsure:

I think it is very beautiful. I just don't know that I would go so far as to call it MARBLE. lol.  I agree with others here, in their color assertions.  How about, "The fireball Kougra?" That is a candy and it describes its look so much better.:happystrange:

I love this one so badly, it looks like a gummy on fire :D <3 soooooo beautiful and tasty look :D and yes, it also looks a bit marbl-ish :)  I am fond of that one