New Marble Kougra!

hrtbrk

WHOA!!! :bigeyed:

That looks like it's on  fire.gifFIRE!!fire.gif

That is EPIC and I love it!

I'm also really confused by why they're suddenly releasing a bunch of new colours, it doesn't make much sense to me. :eh:

14 minutes ago, Angeló said:

theyre just showing us some luuuuuuuurv before Valentines 

Lol, yeah I get that, but . . . the logistics of it confound me, it's not like there's LOADS of pet colours left to release so I just . . .

Wait a minute!!!

facepalm.gif

Why am I trying to understand something JS is doing, seriously. lol.gif

I'll just be going to bed now, I'm clearly up way past my thinking capability time. :ph34r:

That looks more like orange candy than marble to me xD Also @Angeló I think he painted the Candy one for me as he's been trying to get it for me for awhile. So sweet :)

I'd like to see some other pets get colors though :( So many that get left out xD

It's orange and it's a Kougra so my approval is basically guaranteed here. Very cute!

15 hours ago, Angeló said:

@midnight_spell360 do you feel you should've waited to paint your Kougra Candy ?

The Candy Kougra isn't for me, it's for Aria. I do have Ikumaluk the Maractite Kougra...hmmm, he matched my Aisha Maractite one so well :confused::guiltysmiley::unsure:

I think it is very beautiful. I just don't know that I would go so far as to call it MARBLE. lol.  I agree with others here, in their color assertions.  How about, "The fireball Kougra?" That is a candy and it describes its look so much better.:happystrange:

• 6 months later...