Wraith Resurgence: Fiendish Formations

Mouseykins

The wraiths are still attacking and Aeithia needs your help! Head on over to Fiendish Formations to help coordinate the attacks and help The Resistance.

fiendish_formationsbb.png

GUIDE

playing on my laptop and it was very slow loading and the rounds kept switching positions so i had to delete one move every time 

i got 1000 after a whole hour of playing

do you recommend playing on my iPhone 6 Safari ?

It is day 2 and I cannot open the 2nd day. Any suggestions? Yes, I completed day 1 with a high score of 1034. I did that on day 1. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

granny

4 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

It is day 2 and I cannot open the 2nd day. Any suggestions? Yes, I completed day 1 with a high score of 1034. I did that on day 1. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

granny

They're probably giving people extra time (typically an extra day, sometimes half a day) to complete the first day like they have done with previous rewards from events (GMC, Daily Dare, etc), so Day 2 will most likely start tomorrow.

Oh, well, that does make sense. I guess I'm jumping the gun. I wanted to get started knowing that I could go either way with the game. It could be difficult or it could be easy but I wanted to be sure I gave myself plenty of time either way. Thanks, I will just occasionally check to see if they open the door. Good luck to everyone that's playing.

granny

44 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Oh, well, that does make sense. I guess I'm jumping the gun. I wanted to get started knowing that I could go either way with the game. It could be difficult or it could be easy but I wanted to be sure I gave myself plenty of time either way. Thanks, I will just occasionally check to see if they open the door. Good luck to everyone that's playing.

granny

Day 2 is up. I just played. Will have to play, again, to get the 1450 score. Try clicking on Day 2 and see what happens.

EDIT: Prize for Day 2 (score of 1450 or higher) is Fiendish Formations Board:

toy_twr_battletroopsboa.gif

EDIT EDIT: Just in case anyone is wondering, Day 2 uses the Infantry, Artillery, and Cavalry tokens. # of click(s) for each:

Infantry (Battle Axe): 1 Click

Cavalry (Arrow): 2 Clicks

Artillery (Cannon): 3 Clicks

Remembering the images and clicks helped me to be a little faster. Good luck all! Get that achievement!

I've also updated our guide to reflect today's battles. :D

I got 1408 on my first try and 1484 on my second try. I'm so glad this doesn't take too long. :D

I'm not liking this, lol.

I just got 1394 and found it quite hard. My broken brain can't process fast enough to be able to manage this easily, and it's only gonna get harder as the rounds progress, isn't it.

:confused:

15 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I'm not liking this, lol.

I just got 1394 and found it quite hard. My broken brain can't process fast enough to be able to manage this easily, and it's only gonna get harder as the rounds progress, isn't it.

:confused:

I feel like I'm going to need to do this by the end of these challenges, but you can try taking a screenshot of the board, pausing real quick and then figure out where pieces go (in paint) before resuming and solving it. 

4 minutes ago, Steve said:

I feel like I'm going to need to do this by the end of these challenges, but you can try taking a screenshot of the board, pausing real quick and then figure out where pieces go (in paint) before resuming and solving it. 

That's a clever idea, though I'm not sure it would help me. My problem's not placement so much as the clicks for each symbol,  I end up going through them again because I go past the one I need.

I've already had enough of this game and might just settle for a lower score. I'm not especially bothered about the prizes, I'll be able to buy any that I miss out on if I feel the need. Though I'd only really care about the books and stamps.

Thanks for all the updates. I have cleared the puzzle with a score of 1484. It took several trys but only because of the severe lag I was getting. I literally had every icon in place before they showed up on the board. This was not every board but it was on several boards. I think I could have completed this with a few trys had it not been for the horrible lag I was getting. 

granny

First try 1344, then seemed to get in the swing and got 1506 on second attempt.

Not looking forward to the future days, they're gonna tax my poor aging brain haha. Perhaps should try to relish the challenge, they say these things might help ward off alzheimers and dementia after all :wink2:

tried playing on my iPhone 6

the screen is VERY VERY VERY small i can barely see anything 

and when i rotate it the screen is cut in half and it's impossible to play

my browser is loading very slowly 

what should i do ?!!!

Actually played Day 2 on my phone and was shocked when I managed to pass on my first go. I felt like I kept screwing up even worse than Day 1. Hopefully I'll be able to do Day 3 on the desktop, though! I do like this game but I'm not looking forward to how much harder it's going to get, haha.

10 hours ago, Angeló said:

i installed google chrome on my iphone
while it is still very small
i was able to play and get the score 
at this rate , ill be legally blind by day 8 !!

It's weird that it's so small on phones; it's huge on my (small) laptop screen. I have to zoom out to 67% to even see the entire board. XD

11 minutes ago, Nielo said:

It's weird that it's so small on phones; it's huge on my (small) laptop screen. I have to zoom out to 67% to even see the entire board. XD

yes it's huge on the laptop and i had to zoom it out 

but it's slow as well !! and the formation keeps changing all of a sudden

34 minutes ago, Angeló said:

yes it's huge on the laptop and i had to zoom it out 

but it's slow as well !! and the formation keeps changing all of a sudden

I haven't had any trouble with speed or changing formations though; except for its size, it's working fine for me. But I did see some people on the neoboards complain about these things, in addition to having their score show up as 0, even though they got the achievement.

(The fact that the first day lasted 24 hours, instead of the usual 36 for first days, also didn't go over too well. I'm wondering if that was a mistake on TNT's part, since it's pretty easy to miss the first day depending on your time zone. For instance, for me this 24 hour cycle means the new game day will become available at 9pm my time. Considering the first day started on Friday, it's easy to miss if you happened to be out Friday night and didn't have time to go online until Saturday evening. I'm happy I didn't miss it, but after such a slow plot, they could've at least given us some warning that there were some achievements coming up which depend on completing several steps in a row on the day of release.)

1 hour ago, Nielo said:

For instance, for me this 24 hour cycle means the new game day will become available at 9pm my time.

for me its updating at ungodly hours of the morning , 2-3 AM so maybe exhaustion is a factor as well

3 minutes ago, Angeló said:

how to play this ?? he keeps attacking me and green skulls come out 

You have to complete the moves before his timer goes down or he will destroy one of your tiles and you have to remake it, very difficult actually