Bony Grarrl Club Lends Back!

Emily

We have a new club!! You guys are freaking amazing!! <3

year9_grarrl_blow.gif

Once again, I'm finding myself needing to replace our Club for lending. A notice will be posted when it's available to be requested again.

OH NO Emily! My guess is someone got it lost.  Either their Grarrl ate it or it got stolen in a RE.  That is soooooo sad.  They do have to leave SOME SORT of collateral for this, correct?  Albeit not enough to replace it I'm sure.  

I am asking this question as a serious question.  Is there ANYTHING I can do to help you out?  Seriously!! Help you to pay for a new one? Anything?  Don't hesitate to contact me via PM or neomail.  I am REALLY willing to help out.  I don't think it should be your responsibility to buy a new one all the time, unless of course the collateral covered it.  I did read the requirements for lending, but that doesn't mean you received enough. Please, let me know if you need any help.  I mean seriously, 20mil still doesn't even cover it. lol

It got nommed again haha. There was reduced collateral involved, so I'm working on gathering the NP to replace it. Once I liquidate, we should be good, but it's probably going to take a week or two at least until all my stuff sells. If anyone wants to contribute, they're more than welcome to contribute to the official ALP Sand Shop, or if you want to buy something at around regular market price to keep/resell, my personal account shop, since all my personal NP will be going towards replacing the item.

I think we're going to have to stop offering reduced collateral for anything over 2 mil. Both my personal account and the ALP account are broke from replacing all the items people keep losing >.<

Bought bottle of sand and a few items from your shop. If there is anything else I can do to help, please, don't hesitate to ask. Really.  Sent you more sand for the sand shop too. Good luck with your fundraising.  Will check back with you.

Thanks for providing the option to contribute. I'm sure many people around here are more than willing to help.  I never knew about your sand shop, thanks for informing us. I will make it a point to visit more often.

@DuskittyThat is so awesome. I don't think you can go overboard. lol. I will visit the sand shop again. Looking forward to seeing some of the sand you contributed. Who knows, maybe I can start a sand gallery. lol

Oof, that really sucks. I'm sorry to hear :<

Donated some and sent the sand back, along with some more sand. Good luck on the fundraising!

Edit: may have gone overboard with the sand

31 minutes ago, Angeló said:

bought some sand bottles and sent them back to tdnalp

sadly there's no way to enforce the "Grarrl in the Neolodge" rule as people tend to lie or forget about it !!

Nope, I guess the only thing that could be done is a reminder when the lend is negotiated and/or done. When the neomails are exchanged, letting the person know that they must put their grarrl in the lodge would be a helpful reminder. If I lost an item that I borrowed for a lend, I wouldn't feel right if I didn't replace it. Even putting collateral, that's all well and good, but if my pet ate the darned thing or it was lost in a RE, I couldn't contact Emily and say, "oops, sorry about that. Sucks to be you."  I mean, I'm sure that's not how it was said, lol, but that was the gist of the conversation.  Mine would be either, "my pet ate it, here's a new one." OR, nothing would be known AT ALL after I bought a new one.  Unless it took a couple of days to get one, the people on the TP aren't notoriously quick. I would say, "My pet ate it, I have an offer in on the TP, just waiting for a response."  But sheesh, I would NOT expect anyone to replace something that I lost. Yes, I understand, that is a risk of doing lends, but heck, you are doing them a FAVOR. 

OMG Emily, you cannot keep that sand in stock.  Wow! That is soooooooooooooo great.  I am sending more.  I am going to buy more too.

Thank you guys for all the sand! I seriously hate buying it so much, lol. Especially since I'm not premium anymore and don't have the SSW anymore. I hate to think I'm paying more than I need to for junk!

Yeah I actually had a spare FQD that I had bought as a backup before, so I'm listing that since we've been keeping up pretty well with the lends. I also didn't realize what a hoarder I was and got a few fun surprises from my deposit box, especially some books from 8 year old events haha. 

Awesome! So glad we could help, and nice and quickly too!

:happydance:

And  I've altered my reaction to the first post because it looked really weird now. :laugh:

That's so awesome Emily! I knew we could do it if we all pulled together.  One day is not too bad.  Hopefully nobody missed it too much.