Drackonack won't eat?

horse_luvr

Ok, so I'm trying to get the Drackonack - Hungry avatar, and I'm just wondering if I'm doing it wrong, because I've been refreshing for a really long time but it just won't eat. I have a Drackonack between a Ham and Cheese Omelette, and an Egg Salad and Cheese sandwich.

Does it just take a really long time?

It works best if you get the soft white cheese and vegan cheese. Put your Drackonack between the two and just keep refreshing. It DOES take a long time, but it will happen.  I remember when I got mine I tried and tried, but when I got those two cheeses, It happened real quick.  Good luck.

On 2/10/2018 at 9:38 PM, shoobopper said:

This may be from personal experience, but I had a drackonack in between multiple cheeses, and refreshed for hours, to no avail. What worked was getting a second drackonack. As soon as I got another I got it within the minute.

I should try this. Thank you for the tip! 

Also I'm glad I'm not alone on this taking a really long time. 

This may be from personal experience, but I had a drackonack in between multiple cheeses, and refreshed for hours, to no avail. What worked was getting a second drackonack. As soon as I got another I got it within the minute.

This worked within minutes! Thanks so much.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the Edit button to add new/additional comments.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It really does seem that having multiples of the items - both cheese and Drackonacks - gets you the avatar much quicker.

The combo I used, after it being suggested by someone on here that it had worked fast for,  was:

Cheese - Drackonack - Vegan Cheese - Drackonack - Cheese

and I got the avatar within 8 hours with only occasional refreshing during that time. If I'd stuck at refreshing until I got the avatar I'd probably have been able to say I got it within minutes too.

TDN staffers, would you consider adding this tip to the info for this avatar, or would you need more people to back the method up first?

7 hours ago, jellysundae said:

It really does seem that having multiples of the items - both cheese and Drackonacks - gets you the avatar much quicker.

The combo I used, after it being suggested by someone on here that it had worked fast for,  was Cheese - Drackonack - Vegan Cheese - Drackonack - Cheese and I got the avatar within 8 hours with only occasional refreshing during that time. If I'd stuck at refreshing until I got the avatar I'd probably have been able to say I got it within minutes too.

TDN staffers, would you consider adding this tip to the info for this avatar, or would you need more people to back the method up first?

I used the same combo a while back after seeing the tip, worked for me in 3 refreshes after nothing had worked for days.

On 2/11/2018 at 6:05 AM, horse_luvr said:

This worked within minutes! Thanks so much.

I'm going to go try this! I've had him in my inventory for months, no joke. I refresh here and there, but gave up for the most part just hoping it'd happen lol. 

I put Soft White Cheese, Drackonack, Cheese, Drackonack, and Vegan Cheese in that exact order in my inventory. In two refreshes the Drackonack ate the normal cheese. Thank you so much!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the Edit button to add new/additional comments.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

22 hours ago, BlushedRose said:

I put Soft White Cheese, Drackonack, Cheese, Drackonack, and Vegan Cheese in that exact order in my inventory. In two refreshes the Drackonack ate the normal cheese. Thank you so much!!

You're welcome. :D There obviously is a correlation. This should be posted as a tip under the avatar websites!

• 6 months later...

I know this thread is pretty old, but I used the tips from this one to get the avatar, and wanted to share that I think the order of the items might not be as important as the items themselves. At least, that was the case for me. At first I was too lazy/cheap to get the Vegan Cheese, so I tried it with two Soft Cheeses, two Drackonacks and the Mighty Vegan Cheese Log. Refreshed for a good while yesterday and today, but no luck. So I caved and bought the Vegan Cheese. I clicked on my inventory, and this is what greeted me:

Drackonack_avvie.jpg

So just buying the Vegan Cheese was enough to make it happen, I didn't even have time to rearrange the order. ?

Having 2 Draconacks really does seem to help, it's interesting that the vegan cheese seems to be a requirement too. Very interesting that having the stuff in a particular order clearly isn't necessary though!

8 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I got it without using Vegan Cheese, and only one Drac, but I do believe having two Dracs does help to get it quicker.

Ah, the plot thickens! I guess it really is random then, but more of everything's never gonna do any harm, lol.

Ages ago I had 3 Drackonacks spaced between a random arrangement of Vegan Cheese, and Cheese, but random events are a pain. I "donated" one of the Dracs to Kiko Lake Team (never going to support those thieves in Altador Cup lol), while the Cheese turned into snot (thanks Meuka). Maybe I'll start trying again *fingers crossed*

EDIT: Yayy it actually works!!

1677453264_ScreenShot2018-08-25at20_06_34.png.0b7d1059b0c0285e1bc429aadc17edc2.png

• 5 months later...

I had refreshed and refreshed like a lunatic then I saw this thread and did cheese - Drackonack - Vegan Cheese - Drackonack - Cheese and got the avatar within a few refreshes. I managed to do this today. 

I lent vegan cheese and drackonack to hubby and it also worked for him although not as quickly.