Fiendish Formations- Let's help each other out.

Aquamentis12

You are now eligible to use ' Fiendish Formations ' as an avatar on the NeoBoards.

Phew!!! My first play-through I didn't quite get enough for the daily achievement, though I did for the avatar, but I went back and played through a 2nd time to get the Day 8 achievement too. What a CRAZY game! But yeah, I think it'd make for an interesting neo-game after the plot is over. Just make sure to give it a decent NP payout ratio. LOL This was definitely a challenge, I think I saw 3 decoys, thankfully no 2nd assassin. LOL

Just jumped out of bed because I forgot to work on today's formations.  Got the trophy and avatar, meaning this is the first time that I've gotten a prize for doing all the parts of something like this on release day!  Now to wait and see who the real villain is of all this, and see if my guess is correct or way off! 

17 hours ago, Nielo said:

You never had to restart before? Impressive. I find myself restarting whenever I feel I've been staring at the board forever, or if the assassin keeps killing too many of my guys. But I feel restarting has only increased my score, so maybe I've been doing it more than I would have if it had a negative impact, or no impact, on my score. (Or maybe I just think it's increased my score. Either way, it doens't seem to have a negative effect on the game's results.)

Well I certainly made up for not restarting before that once this round ?

I restarted it more times than I will publicly admit, lol woops.

12 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

Congratulations! That's really great! What is your next magic avatar number?

I don't know.  I think my next goals will actually be saving another million nps as I spent a lot of my savings on training my pet and buying decent battledome equipment, and continuing training my battle pet.  After I save back up I will try for 222 as the number pattern makes me happy but I really am bad at and do not enjoy flash games so I really struggle with getting those avatars

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

So you guys think things will wrap up now then?

Well if you look at the storyline, it says Malum says that they've got the wrong guy... So I'm guessing there is more to the plot. 

10 hours ago, sunny098 said:

Well if you look at the storyline, it says Malum says that they've got the wrong guy... So I'm guessing there is more to the plot. 

Yeah I noticed him saying that in the battledome, but then again, just about ANY baddie says things like that, don't they . . . it's right up there with Bart Simpson's "it was like that when i got here!". xD

I'm wondering if at this point JS are wondering how on earth they're gonna get Malum, Fyora and the Skeith out of the Infirmary. :laugh: Right now I strongly suspect there may be some Deus ex machina (I like that phrase, I'm glad I've found an opportunity to use it, makes me feel all clever b):laugh: ) action coming up to get them out of this apparent fix.

On 2018-02-17 at 11:04 AM, emily_speck_15 said:

I don't know.  I think my next goals will actually be saving another million nps as I spent a lot of my savings on training my pet and buying decent battledome equipment, and continuing training my battle pet.  After I save back up I will try for 222 as the number pattern makes me happy but I really am bad at and do not enjoy flash games so I really struggle with getting those avatars

I'm right there with you, saving the game avatars for last. I do hope we can get at least one more avatar for this plot/event.