Wraith Resurgency Prizes

emily_speck_15

Hello!  I was wondering what y'all are thinking regarding the prizes for wraith resurgence are going to do in price.  Do you think I should sell now and get money, as most who want them can buy them quickly, or wait and see if prices change?  And if you are selling them, is there a certain price range you are looking for? 

Everything that goes into the stamp album goes in there right away for me, so I do believe that those items will become expensive since more people will do that. For all the other items, I think they'll just be sitting in my sdb and it will depend on the item if the price will go up or not. I everything that is gone after use, except food (I don't think there is gourmet food) will go up in price.

I second what Duma said! Anything that is for my Stamp Album immediately finds a permanent home there. All the other items are being stored in my SDB, unless they're Faerie related items and go into my Gallery.