Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
jellysundae

So, is ANYONE still curing the patients?

Recommended Posts

I know I haven't used any more concoctions since using the minimum requirement for Malum, and judging just by the (lack of) progress bars of all 3 of them in the Infirmary I don't think anyone else has either. :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope, not me. I promptly sold my remaining ingredients for 600k profit. But they sold like hotcakes, which makes me think someone must still be making potions... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to wonder whether JS will end up having to nerf the healing requirements to finally get those guys out of bed. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not either.  I need to (after I finish Malum off >_> ) see if I can grab any more ingredients for profit, but since I had to buy most of them, I'm not going to waste my entire bank account on it either.

And I was wondering the same about if they'll end up needing to nerf it for lack of participation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know about everyone else, but Im too low on ingredients to cure anyone else.  I don't know if they will be needed later, so I'm holding on to the little I have left, and I still may have to buy some.  Correct me if I am wrong, but at the beginning there was encouragement to give more potions; I seem to remember reading that one of the faeries was keeping track of the most generous healers;  then they capped us. If they wanted to make it a cumulative effort, there should be a different system of getting ingredients so that you can contribute daily to the cures.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still trying to get them all cured....but I find I almost never get any ingredients when I battle the wraiths. It's quite annoying.... :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, the only ingredient I really get anymore is the wraith blood. I have been trying for others but I haven't been able to get any. I think there are still some people at that stage of the plot, healing the pets, but obviously not too many.  Obviously this is not going to be one of those plots, like the altador plot, that you can do at your own leisure.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

Yes, the only ingredient I really get anymore is the wraith blood. I have been trying for others but I haven't been able to get any. I think there are still some people at that stage of the plot, healing the pets, but obviously not too many.  Obviously this is not going to be one of those plots, like the altador plot, that you can do at your own leisure.  

Same here.. My theory is after the possessed Neopets leave the infirmary, are cured as it were, their Wraith counterparts that still exist in the BD, stop dropping their wraith-item name- Which is VERY annoying! For Malum, to heal him, I spent probably over 100k to get a few ingredients from player-shops that I was lacking and couldn't get from the wraiths any longer! I sold some Wraith Ectoplasm, which I had an excessive amount of, but those sell cheaply, I think I had about a dozen. I had 1 left-over Wraith Blood, got about 13k for it I think, at the time.

Have you guys noticed that the Wraiths in the BD no longer morph back into the injured Neopets? Anyway, it would've been nice if TNT would've given us a heads up that the ingredients would no longer be available from the wraiths, going with my theory about as they healed. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still hoarding my Wraith items... I wonder if they are going to later let you trade them in for some sorta limited edition items or weapons...  Maybe. hehe I hope... Although I do feel tempted to sell them now for almost close to 700K of profit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

Same here.. My theory is after the possessed Neopets leave the infirmary, are cured as it were, their Wraith counterparts that still exist in the BD, stop dropping their wraith-item name- Which is VERY annoying! For Malum, to heal him, I spent probably over 100k to get a few ingredients from player-shops that I was lacking and couldn't get from the wraiths any longer! I sold some Wraith Ectoplasm, which I had an excessive amount of, but those sell cheaply, I think I had about a dozen. I had 1 left-over Wraith Blood, got about 13k for it I think, at the time.

Have you guys noticed that the Wraiths in the BD no longer morph back into the injured Neopets? Anyway, it would've been nice if TNT would've given us a heads up that the ingredients would no longer be available from the wraiths, going with my theory about as they healed. ;)

I think it's just the cap (it's at 53 now, right?), because I've been getting the Fur and Claw as recently as this week, even though I think the Meerca left the infirmary a while ago.

And yes, I did notice they stopped morphing back, which at least saves a little time when battling; I was getting annoyed by it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nielo said:

I think it's just the cap (it's at 53 now, right?), because I've been getting the Fur and Claw as recently as this week, even though I think the Meerca left the infirmary a while ago.

And yes, I did notice they stopped morphing back, which at least saves a little time when battling; I was getting annoyed by it.

Really? I haven't gotten anything from the weaker wraiths for days now. And Wind Rider Wraith stopped coughing up fangs about the same time as his Neopet "host" was released from the infirmary. I haven't kept track of the item-cap, I'm sure I never hit that many of any combo of wraith items in a single day during the event despite a good deal of battling. ;)

I thought the animation for the Wraiths turning back into the Neopets was pretty cool. I'd hit the little Fast Forward Button during my pet's attacks to speed up the process though. ;) Since they're not shelling out the ingredients anymore, at least for me, I don't mind the new shortness to the battles though.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aquamentis12 said:

Really? I haven't gotten anything from the weaker wraiths for days now. And Wind Rider Wraith stopped coughing up fangs about the same time as his Neopet "host" was released from the infirmary. I haven't kept track of the item-cap, I'm sure I never hit that many of any combo of wraith items in a single day during the event despite a good deal of battling. ;)

I thought the animation for the Wraiths turning back into the Neopets was pretty cool. I'd hit the little Fast Forward Button during my pet's attacks to speed up the process though. ;) Since they're not shelling out the ingredients anymore, at least for me, I don't mind the new shortness to the battles though.  ;)

Yeah, but the item cap is the total amount for each Wraith item. For instance, Ectoplasm never started dropping for me again, even after they raised the cap from 35 to 53, because apparently (I never really kept track of how many of each item I owned + used) I reached 53 before they put the caps in place. So there's a good chance you've gotten 53 Fangs during the event, and hitting the cap just happened to coincide with the Shoyru leaving the infirmary.

It does look pretty cool. The first time. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sold most of my wraith blood and claws yesterday, (15 blood 12 claws) for a profit of 335000 . . . so people WANT these items, whether they're actually using them is a whole different kettle of fish of course, lol.

I did a bit more healing yesterday just to make myself feel less guilty. I'll fight fatso today and see if he gives me any of his life's blood, which I will then sell for a profit. :competitive:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nielo said:

Yeah, but the item cap is the total amount for each Wraith item. For instance, Ectoplasm never started dropping for me again, even after they raised the cap from 35 to 53, because apparently (I never really kept track of how many of each item I owned + used) I reached 53 before they put the caps in place. So there's a good chance you've gotten 53 Fangs during the event, and hitting the cap just happened to coincide with the Shoyru leaving the infirmary.

It does look pretty cool. The first time. ;)

Ok, well I know I never hit the cap for winning the Deathball Wraith's prizes then. Especially the Wraith Fur. I can still get Wraith Blood, but none of the others. :-\

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've gotten all the items as recent as today so they're definitely still available if you didn't hit the cap ( which I didn't even know about xD ) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I emptied out my sdb for most of the items and turned them into potions. Malum now had 44 potions from me. Instead of selling I'm going to see if giving more is actually "remembered".

Still not going to buy any items though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fed them some potions yesterday as I had potion ingredients left over. I still have 3 wraith claws. But, I'm also still getting drops in the battledome so I figure I might collect some more and make some more potions..... 

However, the avatar list hasn't updated with the "One of each kind" avatar yet.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I'm taking a gamble on this one, but I took the remaining Wraith items I had, and made as many Concoctions I could. I, then, used them on the remaining patients (Malum, Fyora, and Skeith). If this plot is ending soon, I figured I might as well use them. And, as @Duma said, we might get something for giving extra potions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Do you think another step's likely to emerge tomorrow?

I doubt it will tomorrow, since it's a federal holiday in the US and the news said that TNT would be out of the office. Maybe sometime this coming week though. I really hope we can wrap this thing up soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kayahtik said:

I doubt it will tomorrow, since it's a federal holiday in the US and the news said that TNT would be out of the office. Maybe sometime this coming week though. I really hope we can wrap this thing up soon. 

It is? I didn't know that! What holiday is it?

I'm really wondering what's coming next with the plot. I'm just hoping that TNT aren't feeling the same. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

It is? I didn't know that! What holiday is it?

I'm really wondering what's coming next with the plot. I'm just hoping that TNT aren't feeling the same. :laugh:

It's president's day here in the states.  Abraham Lincoln and George Washington's birthdays are very close so they celebrate both of them on one day.  Just like you and me Jelly.  Our birthdays are close so we will celebrate RnJelly Day. Since I am "WAY older"(almost 2 wks) my name goes first. LOL.  See what I mean?  

As far as the plot, I thought it was done and I am a bit peeved with it anyway.  First of all, I thought I completed day one of fiendish formations on day 1.  Apparently I did not.  But with every other event they start they usually give 1-1/2 days on the first day so people can get started, as you all well know, the formations never started right away.  They always started later in the day, so you never had a FULL DAY to complete them.  I am online every day so I must have been on earlier in the day and it came out later, that's the only thing I can think of.  Cuz the rest of the days I did on the day they came out.  So I am bent out of shape that I didn't get that avatar.  When I did the hardest part.  I am pretty much fed up with it now.  They gave that wearable trophy and avatar, so I haven't even been checking anymore. I am so disgusted now. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

It's president's day here in the states.  Abraham Lincoln and George Washington's birthdays are very close so they celebrate both of them on one day.  Just like you and me Jelly.  Our birthdays are close so we will celebrate RnJelly Day. Since I am "WAY older"(almost 2 wks) my name goes first. LOL.  See what I mean?

Ah! Right, yep, and I can most definitely get behind this new holiday! So, as your birthday's the 4th and mine's the 15th from now on the 9th or so will be a joint UK/US holiday, sweet.

You guys all paying attention? From now on if you're in either of our countries you do not have to go to work/school on July 9th (or the Friday closest to it if that day falls on the weekend), and if you work your employer MUST give you a paid day off, don't be accepting ANY excuses they might make to try and negate this because Queen Tracy will count this as an act of treason. :axehead:

 

I guess for the plot I'm awarding it a Train Wreck Rating of around 7.5/10 at the moment, lol. Can't WAIT to see how they extricate themselves and wrap things up. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Ah! Right, yep, and I can most definitely get behind this new holiday! So, as your birthday's the 4th and mine's the 15th from now on the 9th or so will be a joint UK/US holiday, sweet.

You guys all paying attention? From now on if you're in either of our countries you do not have to go to work/school on July 9th (or the Friday closest to it if that day falls on the weekend), and if you work your employer MUST give you a paid day off, don't be accepting ANY excuses they might make to try and negate this because Queen Tracy will count this as an act of treason. :axehead:

 

I guess for the plot I'm awarding it a Train Wreck Rating of around 7.5/10 at the moment, lol. Can't WAIT to see how they extricate themselves and wrap things up. :laugh:

I can definitely get on board with July 9th! Sounds like a good day.  Like a good Holiday.  

As for the plot, as far as I'M concerned, it's OVER!!! lol  I HONESTLY thought I completely day 1 on day 1.  Apparently not.  I am certain I had a check mark there and all of a sudden it was gone.  I am so bummed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...