So, is ANYONE still curing the patients?

jellysundae

I'm torn between selling the last items I have for the potions, or keeping them just in case. I spent waaaaaay too much money on training on Taff, and need to build my bank balance back up :blush:

I hope TNT speed up the healing for the last patients. I'm bored and feel like nothing substantial has happened during this plot... Yet. Lol

29 minutes ago, BEE. said:

I'm torn between selling the last items I have for the potions, or keeping them just in case. I spent waaaaaay too much money on training on Taff, and need to build my bank balance back up :blush:

I hope TNT speed up the healing for the last patients. I'm bored and feel like nothing substantial has happened during this plot... Yet. Lol

It's PROBABLY safe to sell them at this point. TNT said they'll be back early on Feb 20th, so I'd think the plot would start moving again then, or shortly thereafter.

I made a few extra potions to give to the ones still in the infirmary. But I've been hesitant to sell them since there still might be a big bad out there? Since Malum insists he's not the one doing things. I might sell some of my extras anyway since I've already given extra concoctions. IDK.

Even if there is one more big bad out there, I don't think we'll need more potions to heal it. We would want to defeat it completely, right? Not help it get better. I donated a handful of extra potions with the first few patients, and now I'm comfortable with my decision to sell my extra ingredients. 

The way I see it, if more potions are needed, but most people have no potions/ingredients left to use the plot will stall completely (I'm well aware of the irony of this statement, lol), so TNT will have to do something about it. So I see it as no skin off my nose whether I have potions to use or not.

• 1 month later...

I'm waiting for Fyora to be kicked off the throne in a prolitariat up-rising, she's not been a good ruler at all for some time what with bad decision-making, and now languishing in bed knocking back the potions indefinitely.

Or that's the way things are seeming . . .

Sadly though, I don't think JS are clever enough to tie things up here with some amazing plot twist. :sad01_anim:

3 hours ago, Zooba said:

Fyora is still in the infirmary after I gave her 10 potions....I dunno how to progress at this point. There's no new murmur and 

Fyora doesn't seem to be getting any better

There are no new murmurs as Kaia is now possessed by the Darkest Faerie

9 hours ago, Zooba said:

Fyora is still in the infirmary after I gave her 10 potions....I dunno how to progress at this point. There's no new murmur and 

Fyora doesn't seem to be getting any better

You can check TDN's plot guide to see if there are any steps you haven't done yet, but if you're worried about Fyora still being in the infirmary: don't be. She's still there for everyone, as the healing is a collective effort and most people have stopped giving the patients potions, as the ingredients are limited and the plot seems to have moved on as well.

They're probably waiting for someone to specifically ask about what's happening to the Infirmary patients in the NT editorial, before they even mention them, as that does seem to be their M.O. now.

But I really don't understand why they're just leaving them hanging like they are, it's weird.

@Scoobert_Doo There's no motivation to heal them, is there.

The complete opposite as so many of us would have to shell out NP to be able to do it now, and it seems pretty obvious that we're not willing to do that. xD

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Angeló said:

bcz the Queen asked nicely , I gave Aiden the 10 last potions that were in my SDB

which means i gave him a total of 26 

I gave him 11 it seems, just checking on him he seems quite content lying there in bed. Looks pretty happy to me!

Do you guys think something extra will be given to those who donate the remaining potions for the skeith? 

Or do you think theyre just trying to remove plot items from the database? 

I have absolutely no idea, lol. Is there something now encouraging potion use? I only checked what I'd already given because @Angeló posted in here. Why did you post in here, mister. :ph34r: Has something been said somewhere?

In news they said 

In addition it seems Aiden is well on his way to recovery at the Infirmary, but he still needs a few more potions. If you have any more to spare, you know where to drop them off!

So IDK ? ?

there seem to be extra points for extra potions 

fyora_powerball.gif

If you were hoping to rise through their ranks before they disband, head over to the headquarters as soon as you can!

Why has my achievement disappeared tho? I gave all the patients potions and I previously had the achievement. Where on earth will I get potions from now? I made potions with the remaining wraith parts I had and gave him all the potions I had.  TNT strikes again ?

Update: Apparently, you can't give the Skeith anymore potions now if you have them. I went off and found some wraith items and made up 3 potions... now I can't give it to him. :hmmph:

16 minutes ago, acmerasta said:

Why has my achievement disappeared tho? I gave all the patients potions and I previously had the achievement. Where on earth will I get potions from now? I made potions with the remaining wraith parts I had and gave him all the potions I had.  TNT strikes again ?

Update: Apparently, you can't give the Skeith anymore potions now if you have them. I went off and found some wraith items and made up 3 potions... now I can't give it to him. :hmmph:

It has happened to me, too, and to others, as well. Seen posts on the Neoboards. Hopefully, it will get fixed, like last time.

11 hours ago, Angeló said:

The plot will FINALLY be over in a couple days

You're doing the Neoboards thing there, my friend!

I'll believe the plot is over only when it actually happens, lol, I'm assuming nothing! :laugh:

I see your "like" there @kayahtik yeah you know exactly what I'm talking about, don't you! ?