Happy Lenny Day! *Two New Colours*

hrtbrk

yeah, I like the steampunk one too Angelo. I am partial to Lennys though. lol. Something about the toy though, it looks very, golden to me. 

I like the steampunk, the red and the bronze colours make it look quite old in terms of technology. I do wonder whether it is clothing and if so, what the lenny looks like underneath. Perhaps it works like robot?

I already found the toy quite cute, but I really like yellow 

The clothes are quite nice; the cape and the wig look cool and fit wel. I don't really like the pink things because of the colour, and its feet look enormous.

6 hours ago, Josi said:

I do wonder whether it is clothing and if so, what the lenny looks like underneath. Perhaps it works like robot?

Same! If it's lab-only, it may be a while before we have much info on this, but I'm curious whether it's clothing or not. And if it is, what the naked pet looks like? 

The toy one just looks like Big Bird to me. It's cute though. 

The clothes are nice for the most part, but it looks funny that the pants cover the feet. Are they tights? Are the shoes attached to the pants? I'm not sure what they were going for there. It makes the feet look funky though. 

I'm glad these are the two that got chosen! I voted for Toy myself. I'm excited to see these colors on future Neopets. Steampunk especially looks very cute on Lenny, though at first I admit I thought it was stealthy until I read the description haha.

On 15.02.2018 at 12:52 AM, Angeló said:

Toy Paint Brush Steampunk Paint Brush

the pb's exist after all and these are not just lab - only colors

oh goodness me, it seems that the PBs are better now than the Lenny's versions :D Although I really like Toy Lenny, I am not a fan of this neopet in general. However, what bugs me is that the Toy PB is totally yellow... like the toy lenny... does that mean that all the Toy neopets would be just rubber-yellow? I thought this one would be like this because it reminds of a rubber duckling children play with in a bath... But there are so many other toys... I hope it's just a PB colour, not the entire series colour.... 

I like the idea of steampunk, although Lenny is not the best example. Should be edgier, sharpier, and more interesting... some clothes should be put on, too, you know, normally there are clothes + machinery, not just machinery. Although I do realise that we have Moltara - the capital of steampunk, and Neovia - providing us with some neat, theme-related, Victorian clothes, and there are some things to go well with the steampunk PB already (not to mention plenty of things from NC)

• 6 months later...

The Toy Lenny is really cute, they were probably inspired by a rubber duck when they made this - I wonder what the Toy Pteri will look like? ? I like the cute details of the spring on the tail, and how the feathers on the head are rounded and bent to the sides..
The Steampunk Lenny.. oh wow! So much detail, it`s really impressive. I like his little hat. :D