An Attempt at a Return

Edwynn

Hello there! I'm Edwynn! A while back I made this account, and for... wow, 11 and a half years now, I've somehow kept my Neopets username from being purged. Guess I've been logging in just enough to not meet an end like that.

I can't really remember the last time I tried using this forum... or, really, tried to play Neopets. I wanna say it's been close to a year? It's certainly been a while, and from what I've seen, the site is actually starting to pick up some interest again? As in, it isn't just being barely updated, but seems to be getting some attention again?

Which, I mean as in Neopets itself, not TheDailyNeopets. I can clearly see this site still is getting updates, the forums look way different from when I last used them!

Anyway, I hope I can try and make a comeback here, and not just disappear within days of arriving. My attention to things dies down so fast, it isn't even funny. But none-the-less, I'm here now! And I hope to have some fun interactions along the way!

Welcome back! It really is an interesting time to play Neopets. It feels like they're really trying to bring it back alive, adding new things and attempting to fix old.

I hope you'll have a great time with us too, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Edwynn, that is funny that you mentioned the fact that you must have logged in just enough to avoid being purged.  I was in the same boat.  I created my account, at the behest of my (then 9 yo) son in 2008.  I played a lot at that time, but it wasn't a daily thing.  I logged in here and there, fed my pets, played some games, did that for a few weeks, let it go for a bit, logged back in, and so on.  Then, in 2014, I started playing seriously.  I found out they had a big purge.  I never had any issues with my account as I've always had a stable email and password.  My son was young at the time and we did his account the "legal" way.  Lol.  I gave parental permission for him.  He didn't have to use some fake birthday that he wouldn't remember.  That seems to be an issue with a lot of people.  

Right now there is a plot going on, maybe that will peak your interest and keep you around for a bit.  It was slow moving at first, but has picked up pace now.  IDK if you can join in the middle of it now, but hopefully you can.  They have some great prizes and battledome equipment if you are into battling.  There are some new things around the site too since you have been around.  Trudy's surprise will give you Neopoints every day.  If you don't miss a day, in 25 days you will get 100k!  So, maybe THAT will keep you around too.  If you have any questions, there are plenty of people around here who can help you out.  Everyone here is great.  Welcome back.