What was the purpose of Movie Central?

Trea

2 hours ago, thrillerman1234 said:

It used to give np for watching the "movie"

I know what you are talking about, but wasn't it some other one where you watched a movie/ad and then spun some makeshift for nps.  You could do it I believe 3 times per day but rarely got the nps. lol.  It wasn't in movie central though.  

Adver Video is what @rntracy1 and @thrillerman1234 are referring to. You could get to that through the games room. 

I don't remember there ever being actual advertisements in Movie Central, even many years back. I used to think that the constant spinning circles was just because I didn't have very fast internet. 

2 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Adver Video is what @rntracy1 and @thrillerman1234 are referring to. You could get to that through the games room. 

I don't remember there ever being actual advertisements in Movie Central, even many years back. I used to think that the constant spinning circles was just because I didn't have very fast internet. 

Thanks, THAT'S what I was thinking of.  I knew it wasn't in movie central, but I couldn't remember the name of it. lol

I do remember movie related games being available there but the only one I can think of was from a cartoon where you played a mouse that had to run along a table dodging plates and food while the cook threw knives at you.  Don't know what movie it was at all.

I don't remember watching any movie trailers there, but I still think there were some?

The games weren't hard and you made your 300-1000np quickly.  I remember that for sure.

On 2/16/2018 at 6:52 PM, discobiscuit said:

I do remember movie related games being available there but the only one I can think of was from a cartoon where you played a mouse that had to run along a table dodging plates and food while the cook threw knives at you.  Don't know what movie it was at all.

I don't remember watching any movie trailers there, but I still think there were some?

The games weren't hard and you made your 300-1000np quickly.  I remember that for sure.

i believe that was The Tale of Despereaux