premium collectible not there?

charelan

Sorry if there's another thread for this, but I didn't see any...

Did any other premium users get a neomail saying the new premium collectible was in their inventory but it wasn't there?

I'm hoping its not just me because I have never been able to submit a ticket... I figure if it's a wider-spread issue it'll likely get resolved.

I just saw it in my inventory! Well, I'm glad they didn't take too long. I wonder how it looks... -goes to DTI-

Still no Sparkler Dress, unfortunately. When I submitted a ticket, they replied back with a non-answer and closed it. I reopened it, asking for an actual explanation and solution, but no response. Womp womp. 

2 hours ago, kayahtik said:

I just saw it in my inventory! Well, I'm glad they didn't take too long. I wonder how it looks... -goes to DTI-

Still no Sparkler Dress, unfortunately. When I submitted a ticket, they replied back with a non-answer and closed it. I reopened it, asking for an actual explanation and solution, but no response. Womp womp. 

Wow Kaya that is super lame. Usually the tickets that deal with NC issues are on the front burner and dealt with very quickly.  I am sorry about your dress. That's a bummer. I hope it gets resolved, but I am with you, I wouldn't hold my breath.:sick01:

22 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

Wow Kaya that is super lame. Usually the tickets that deal with NC issues are on the front burner and dealt with very quickly.  I am sorry about your dress. That's a bummer. I hope it gets resolved, but I am with you, I wouldn't hold my breath.:sick01:

Thanks! I especially won't hold my breath since it's actually a NP item, not NC. I won it from the Wishing Well...or, was told that I had, anyway. Oh well, this reminds me that at least it wasn't involving real money. (That's the other one of my tickets they've been ignoring, lol.)

ps: I went to look at the Premium Collectable on DTI, and it could be cute, but it hangs too far to the right and covers up a bit of most pets' face /: 

Yeah mine wasn't there either, I'll have to check and see if it's there now. I was super mad cause I was excited to see what February's was! xD

3 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Thanks! I especially won't hold my breath since it's actually a NP item, not NC. I won it from the Wishing Well...or, was told that I had, anyway. Oh well, this reminds me that at least it wasn't involving real money. (That's the other one of my tickets they've been ignoring, lol.)

ps: I went to look at the Premium Collectable on DTI, and it could be cute, but it hangs too far to the right and covers up a bit of most pets' face /: 

Well see, that just proves my point!  Your premium issue got resolved instantly.  I know, it wasn't a ticket, but still.  I had an issue with a Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie.  I won the NC through Qasalan Expellibox, but I didn't tell THEM that. lol.  I had just opened the cookie.  I had like a day or two left when the site went down for maintenance for like a week.  When the site came back up I sent a ticket, they sent me a new cookie INSTANTLY!  It didn't take but a few hours, literally, for them to answer my ticket and send the cookie.  But when it comes to NP items or other issues, you are lucky if your ticket EVER gets answered. :hmmph:

• 4 months later...

Is anyone else having a problem with their July Premium Bonus Collectible, Mountainside Getaway Background showing up? kyrii_maraquan_action.gif 

Come on! What am I ( I mean, my mom) paying for JS/TNT? Invisible Background? scorchio_yellow_bored.gif 

7 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Is anyone else having a problem with their July Premium Bonus Collectible, Mountainside Getaway Background showing up? 

Same problem here. It's not showing up on Jellyneos item database either. Maybe the coding isn't worked out yet. I'm sure they'll figure it out. Who knows how soon it will be.

Sometimes when the collectibles are released on a weekend they're borked. They should get around to fixing it when they return to the office Monday morning. So in a few more hours. Hang in there!