Almost done with Swashbuckling Academy on one pet

sunny098

Lol, it's not really no more cheaping out (I like that phrase, being British it appeals to my parsimonious soul xD) I'm currently at Level 118, so 5 codestones per sesh, and I rarely have to buy any.

Though admittedly when the BD's not been playing my way and I've run out of one (usually Har or Eo it seems) then I'll usually stubbornly wait until I win the ones I need rather than shelling out for them. (I refer you to above comment, lol)

Yeah I used to sell all the red ones I got, very nice earner those are! I started saving them at some point last year though and have around 60 of all of them now.

49 minutes ago, acorah said:

Well done, both!

British parsimony? Nah, we`re just "careful"  lol.

I believe the term you are looking for is "tight as a duck's a***" cough.gif

xD

Now I'm off to make myself a cuppa, with the teabag that I've used once already. :ph34r:

On 2/17/2018 at 6:55 PM, sunny098 said:

I'm almost done with Cap'n Threelegs' Swashbuckling Academy on one pet. I guess faster and more expensive training starts soon. :D Guess no more cheaping out for me. 

20180217 - 155308.PNG

Don't think of it as "being done" with The Academy. I prefer to think of it as graduation. The Academy is elementary school. Mystery Island Training is high school, and the Ninja School is college.

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Don't think of it as "being done" with The Academy. I prefer to think of it as graduation. The Academy is elementary school. Mystery Island Training is high school, and the Ninja School is college.

So does that mean the Ninja school really involves lots of parties and underage drinking? :ph34r:

@jellysundae It probably does, but I doubt they would admit it. They're probably the Animal House of Neopia. lol

The training is so much faster now but being hit 5 times required an Eo Codestone, I exhausted what I have and had to buy more. Bleh. Costing me so much. LOL At least I can still cheap out one more time... When I get to 120 to 123 HP (I think you can over train just a bit), I can train one more Level with dubloons. :P As to why my other 2 stats are at 79, I'm hoping the shrine will push it up one more... It did a lot a few weeks back but not recently (been giving me intelligence instead or give me some trash or nothing). LOL But better to be safe.

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 1.38.26 AM.png

Getting close. :D

5a963494b6c33_ScreenShot2018-02-27at8_47_44PM.png.130603e92d19e3264e401f1695d69591.png