habitarium

yasha

so I know this is old news, but since I was on hiatus when they shut down habitarium, I just discovered that we got a goodie bag and a habitarium theme for browsing the website as reward from playing the habitarium game. I just figured I'd bring it up in case anyone else wasn't aware of this. The link to get it is http://www.neopets.com/habitarium/

Cool! Thanks for posting this. :D I had no idea this existed!

Seems it's available to everyone, too, the Habitarium was already shut down when I made this account, but I got the goodie chest.

Hold on! My datacrometer is blinking! Ah, it appears it's collected all it can from my invention, which means the experiment has come to an end. Thank you for helping me with my research! We learned a lot about these fascinating Petpetpets, didn't we? They really are astounding!

Please accept these gifts as thanks.

Something has happened!

Habitarium Goodies Chest

Maybe we'll meet again someday. A professor is always looking for new and interesting experiements, you know.

2 hours ago, acmerasta said:

I just went but besides the nice message, no chest appeared for me...  Was habi region specific?

I've no idea! You're totally not missing anything though, this is what's in it.

Inside This Item

Playing with this item will give you all of the following items:

I didn't know I could get it even if I didn't play. My hab was on my old main :crying_anim:

Thanks for the link and info though! Got my chest!

Maybe we'll meet again someday. A professor is always looking for new and interesting experiements, you know.

Oh how I wish it would come back or something similar. Forever hopeful lol ^_^

On 2/19/2018 at 8:25 PM, acmerasta said:

I just went but besides the nice message, no chest appeared for me...  Was habi region specific?

Maybe you already collected it when it was released? I couldn't remember collecting it either, but I'm pretty sure I opened it, as I did have the contents of the chest in my SDB.