Mutant Graveyard of Doom Avatar

BlushedRose

12 minutes ago, shoobopper said:

I got it fairly quick at under 10 minutes of constant refreshes. I would refresh without looking for 5 minutes and then check my preferences to see if I got it and BEHOLD! I did. You must just be unlucky, you'll get it eventually :D 

Yeah I'm horribly unlucky with most random event avatars lol. I still need Tooth Faerie which is the least rare random :crying_anim: Need sloth as well and they both drive me nuts since there isn't anything to improve the odds of getting them.

Oh well, guess I'll keep refreshing. o_O Fingers crossed!

Yep, me too! (still need sloth and tooth faerie) I have most of the refresh avatars because it's easy enough to get them but you think after some odd years I would have gotten at least tooth faerie! :P Also, in 4 days this darigan pteri is turning 644 days old which is an avatar if you didn't know. http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Draconianism

Also, thanks for the friend!

It took me an episode of Arrow :arrowhead: Not exactly sure when, but I had it playing on one window while I was refreshing another. Checked preferences after that and boom, there it was! Did this with most of the random avvies with surprising success rates :P Good luck!

As I recall, this one took me a while. My attempts were rather spread out, but it probably added up to a couple of hours a day for a week or so. I've managed to get other random avatars, like Lever of Doom, pretty quickly though, so it balances out.

I'm still hoping for the Tooth Faerie avatar, though! That one seems to be rather elusive for me.

14 hours ago, belacqua64 said:

As I recall, this one took me a while. My attempts were rather spread out, but it probably added up to a couple of hours a day for a week or so. I've managed to get other random avatars, like Lever of Doom, pretty quickly though, so it balances out.

I'm still hoping for the Tooth Faerie avatar, though! That one seems to be rather elusive for me.

There's a theory that doing it in one attempt is better than spreading it out. I believe its definitely true with the Lever of Doom. I've seen people do 10k a day for months and never get it, but most do if they empty out 100k from the bank and just grind it. I did that and got it after 20k about.

8 hours ago, shoobopper said:

There's a theory that doing it in one attempt is better than spreading it out. I believe its definitely true with the Lever of Doom. I've seen people do 10k a day for months and never get it, but most do if they empty out 100k from the bank and just grind it. I did that and got it after 20k about.

Logically, that would make sense, but it didn't work for me. I spent 1m in a single sitting and still didn't get the avatar. I finally got it a couple weeks later after doing 10 pulls each day as part of my dailies. Overall, I estimate it cost me somewhere around 3m total. 

For Mutant Graveyard of Doom, I don't think it took me that long. I got it in one sitting, although it was A LOT of refreshing. I just held the F5 key down for ~20 seconds at a time and did that over and over again until my count went up. 

4 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Logically, that would make sense, but it didn't work for me. I spent 1m in a single sitting and still didn't get the avatar. I finally got it a couple weeks later after doing 10 pulls each day as part of my dailies. Overall, I estimate it cost me somewhere around 3m total. 

For Mutant Graveyard of Doom, I don't think it took me that long. I got it in one sitting, although it was A LOT of refreshing. I just held the F5 key down for ~20 seconds at a time and did that over and over again until my count went up. 

That is absolutely crazy. Either I got insanely lucky or you got insanely unlucky. :confused:

On 2/21/2018 at 5:06 AM, kayahtik said:

Oh my! I do about 10-20 pulls a day, maybe I should try my luck with just sitting and grinding it.

Finally got the Mutant Graveyard of Doom :happydance: It took so long lmao, I sat there refreshing while doing other stuff and it finally popped after an hour which seems much longer with you're just refreshing. 

On a side note, I have no room to complain right now. I tried for Dice-A-Roo yesterday, played 5 games total and got the jackpot with 10x multiplier and a silver trophy within 5 minutes. It all balanced out lol :blush: