The ONE time I get a faerie quest

thrillerman1234

2 hours ago, thrillerman1234 said:

It has to come when I didn't want it to. I found it really funny that I kept telling myself this would to me. Has this happen to anyone else?

faerie.PNG

The air faerie sucks! lol.  Agility means NOTHING to your stats.  I would have QUICKLY cancelled that one out and continued on with your Jhudora quest.  Hopefully you figured that out.  Anytime I get an air faerie quest, I cancel it.  It isn't worth my time or NPs.  It CERTAINLY wasn't worth you losing your stats on your Jhudora quest.

Agility really doesn't mean anything for your stats? Then why have it there in the first place? For that matter, why knock yourself out training your pet in that particular stat?

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Agility really doesn't mean anything for your stats? Then why have it there in the first place? For that matter, why knock yourself out training your pet in that particular stat?

I'm sure when Viacom owned Neopets they had some plan and the site was so much more active back then but when Jumpstart acquired the site, they pretty much just abandoned it. The site is run down, a lot of broken links, they removed a bunch of games (including the Nickelodeon ones), abandoned Petpet Park, left Smuggler's Cove abandoned... 

Oh YES! It happened to me a few times doing quests for Illusen. VERY annoying.  At least as has been said already, Agility is mostly useless in the BD. There are a FEW items that have an AGI requirement, the most notable would be the Heavy Robe of Thievery, but as stealing in the BD is glitched, not working, it really is pretty pointless to worry about Air Faerie Quests. So I hope you were able cancel the Air Faerie Quest and completed Jhudoras quest!