Happy Chia Day!

hrtbrk

Whoa, the marble hair!!! xDD That's pretty epic. :laugh:

I REALLY like marble, and the biscuit one's melty floppy Hugh Grant chocolate hair makes me giggle, but the pet itself looks more like a spud than a biscuit, lol.

The Viking outfit's fun though. :D

1 hour ago, hrtbrk said:

Viking-Chia-Outfit.png

This outfit reminds me of King Ferrgus from Brave!

That Marble Chia is like Whoah! The detail is really nice on the color.

I totally wish I had a little glass ornament of that Chia. Though that kind of stuff is Murano glass isn't it, and would probably require me to sell my sister to pay for it. :bigeyed:

I love what they did there with the marble one. IT's super attractive, pretty, detailed and colours are neatly combined. I like it, although I am not a fan of Chias anyway.

Cookie looks good, too, as if it had a splash of choco on its head.

I also quite like the outfit, it's neat and well-designed. I like that there's quite a few items to put together and customise, but it's a shame the weapons are not separate.

• 6 months later...

Oh wow.. Now, Chias are probably at the bottom of my Neopets species list, but this is a solid pet day all around.
I wanna bite that Biscuit Chias head off, it looks so crunchy and chocolate-y and delicious! The Marble looks amazing, well done, artist. ?
And the Viking outfit? The historical inacuraccy of the helmet aside (there were no horns!!) it looks great.