Yay for TNT responding to my ticket within 12 hours!

lojoco49

2 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

I was hesitant about sending in a ticket to neopets because of all the things I've read about people waiting months to get a response.

So imagine my delight when they had responded to and fixed my issue within 12 hours - YAY TNT!!  

It all depends upon what the issue is.  They can and have fixed issues very quickly, and other issues, people still have tickets open years later.  I finally closed mine out after 1-1/2 yrs.  I could tell by the way they had responded to my other issues, that they felt it was a "nonsense" issue. Other issues have been responded to and fixed within hours.  But don't ever let the worry of them possibly not answering your ticket in a timely manner, determine whether or not you send a ticket in.  I would bet that if you are having an issue, chances are, others may be having that very same issue as well.  The more tickets they receive about a particular issue, the more likely they are to address it quickly.  The worst that happens, you have an open ticket for a year. lol.  If you don't send a ticket AT ALL, your issue can't ever get solved.

15 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

It all depends upon what the issue is.  They can and have fixed issues very quickly, and other issues, people still have tickets open years later.  I finally closed mine out after 1-1/2 yrs.  I could tell by the way they had responded to my other issues, that they felt it was a "nonsense" issue. Other issues have been responded to and fixed within hours.  But don't ever let the worry of them possibly not answering your ticket in a timely manner, determine whether or not you send a ticket in.  I would bet that if you are having an issue, chances are, others may be having that very same issue as well.  The more tickets they receive about a particular issue, the more likely they are to address it quickly.  The worst that happens, you have an open ticket for a year. lol.  If you don't send a ticket AT ALL, your issue can't ever get solved.

It was actually to try to retrieve a long lost neopet account for my son. Couldn't get a password reset link because the email address attached to the account no longer existed.

I really didn't think they would treat it with any urgency at all :biggrin: