Wraith Resurgence - finally coming to and end.

lojoco49

Gosh, this plot makes me feel like I'm going nuts. :confused:

20 hours ago, samid11 said:

Gosh, this plot makes me feel like I'm going nuts. :confused:

like, I'm already paranoid over that thing someone found in the code where it seemed like there was a hidden achievement for visiting the HQ every day, which I'm not sure I have.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the EDIT button to add new/additional comments.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, please review our forum rules.

1 hour ago, samid11 said:

like, I'm already paranoid over that thing someone found in the code where it seemed like there was a hidden achievement for visiting the HQ every day, which I'm not sure I have.

Every day? Since... when did this plot start? (November? Earlier? I honestly don't remember.) I highly doubt many people would get this achievement; the plot has simply been moving far too slow to keep people (at least, me) interested enough to actively check HQ at all, let alone every day.

(Also, if you want to add something to your post, it's easier/better to just edit your original post, instead of quoting yourself. :smile:)

So, apparently Kaia is the final boss* we have to fight... That's, um, I want to say 'disappointing', but I'm not sure you can be disappointed if you had no expectations.

(And The Darkest Faerie, apparently? I'm still reading up on everything.)

My understanding is that Kaia was The Darkest Faerie in disguise all along, so I'm thinking/hoping that she's the final boss (but maybe that's just wishful thinking?). Unless Kaia wasn't always TDF, and she was just being temporarily possessed or something. I really hope we don't have to heal her too. -.-

On ‎17‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 11:44 PM, Hanso said:

I'm not sure how I feel about The Darkest Faerie's involvement in all of this. On the one hand she's always been my favourite faerie, on the other hand I'm afraid Jumpstart is gonna ruin her for me one way or another.

as a matter of fact, she is the DARK faerie. Which pretty much dooms her for being evil.

btw, anybody already got the "clear all the fog" achievement unlocked?

Nope, that's the only achievement I still don't know how to get. And the Darkest Faerie is the most beautiful faerie in my opinion. I haven't liked the Kaia figure from the start so they better not ruin the Darkest Faerie with her.

Alrighty, I'm doing the daily chip-away battle method on the hard mode battle with you-know-who. I'm only doing this so I 100% all the achievements. I feel like if I miss even one I'll lose big time on the rewards. God, I hate having a low-level battle pet, but bless the throw pillows ability; its my biggest helper atm.

Hooray, an avatar reward!

...its not a good avatar IMO

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the EDIT button to add new/additional comments.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, please review our forum rules.