Hello little Lupe... BOOOM! avatar

After several attempts to get this avatar with the TDN & JellyNeo strats, I found out the following from avatar chat on Neopets:  The strategy has been changed.  To get this avatar fight with your Lupe and win a battle against Clown Chia.  

Can confirm this works I got it this morning

I realize this is also an avatar topic, however if people come here looking for the strat I thought this would be a good place to post also (=

Edited by Balletlatte
Missing pet needed

3 hours ago, Balletlatte said:

After several attempts to get this avatar with the TDN & JellyNeo strats, I found out the following from avatar chat on Neopets:  The strategy has been changed.  To get this avatar fight and win a battle against Clown Chia.  

Can confirm this works I got it this morning

I realize this is also an avatar topic, however if people come here looking for the strat I thought this would be a good place to post also (=

Thank you!! I have tried SOOOOOOO many times to get this avatar! 

In other news that @jellysundaewill appreciate, I tried to like your post and even though I have not liked ANY other posts so far today, was told I could not leave any more reactions *sigh*

1 minute ago, lojoco49 said:

Thank you!! I have tried SOOOOOOO many times to get this avatar! 

In other news that @jellysundaewill appreciate, I tried to like your post and even though I have not liked ANY other posts so far today, was told I could not leave any more reactions *sigh*

Hahaha, yep, the Likes Thief strikes again!! I'm developing a theory that the likes "recharge" individually 24 hours after that particular one was used. It's the only reason I can think of for the arbitrary rationing that happens with them, lol.

Oh thank goodness that there's a new strategy! I've adopted 3+ lupes without being able to get it and just chalked it up as I was doing something wrong or it was broken for now. Will go try and do that then and leave an update if it worked for me.

Edit: Confirmed, I got the avatar by using a Lupe to win against a Chia Clown. Thank you :thumbsup:

Edited by BlushedRose

4 hours ago, BlushedRose said:

Oh thank goodness that there's a new strategy! I've adopted 3+ lupes without being able to get it and just chalked it up as I was doing something wrong or it was broken for now. Will go try and do that then and leave an update if it worked for me.

Edit: Confirmed, I got the avatar by using a Lupe to win against a Chia Clown. Thank you :thumbsup:

AHHHHHHH! Now I got it! THAT MAKES SENSE!! lol.  I thought, at first, because sometimes I don't really think:blush02::arrowhead:, that you just had to fight the Chia Clown with ANY pet! LMAO.  I was going to post that it didn't even make sense, why call it a Lupe Avatar if you didn't even need a Lupe to get the avatar. LOL.  It never made any sense to me until I read your edit. Then the light bulb went on :biggrin:.

I'm still feeling salty about this change. Which is NUTS as I already have this avatar, lol. But it seems such a redundant change to me.

I think that I'm affronted on behalf of Lupes everywhere. They are a noble beast, and it seems demeaning to have to fight such a foolish and easy to defeat creature as the Chia Clown, makes the avatar seem kind of worthless. : /

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I'm still feeling salty about this change. Which is NUTS as I already have this avatar, lol. But it seems such a redundant change to me.

I think that I'm affronted on behalf of Lupes everywhere. They are a noble beast, and it seems demeaning to have to fight such a foolish and easy to defeat creature as the Chia Clown, makes the avatar seem kind of worthless. : /

I kinda thought something along those same lines myself. Chia Clown is such a weakling! Still, there's nothing we mere mortals can do about it since TNT is 'The Boss' so I suggest we snack on your salty nuts :wink: and ....

200w_d (2).gif

1 hour ago, lojoco49 said:

so I suggest we snack on your salty nuts :wink: and ....

200w_d (2).gif

When I posted that I realised someone might have something to say about salty nuts in response. So +1 to you my friend. xD