Score getting checked?

sunny098

I just got a super good board at "NC Shopping Race" and I was able to finish it super fast and get everything, but when I went to go send the score it told me the score is being reviewed by staff. Well my account is real old and established, I don't think there will be any problems. 

Don't worry, it happens. As long as you played fair they will accept the score in a short time. It's weekend so I don't know if the review staff is working but just give it some time. If you happen to have a high enough score for a trophy it will also be awarded.

NC Shopping Race is one of those few games that doesn't award trophies, unfortunately. Also, if it did award trophies, you'd get a trophy if, when your score was reviewed and added to the hi-score table, was still in a trophy awarding slot, and when trophies are normally awarded around 8:20-ish pm NST. And the trophy awarding "script" doesn't skip a day - it has been known to do that, sometimes. Anyhow, hopefully, your score will be reviewed soon, and you'll get the NP.

I remember the first time I had my score reviewed, I was like, "What the heck?!!!!" It was fine, no issues.  I have had score reviews a couple times now and I don't worry about it because I don't cheat at the games.  Each game has a certain score that triggers a review.  As long as everything is on the "up and up" everything goes through just fine.  I have had it take up to 4 days though.  Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine.  

11 hours ago, sunny098 said:

You guys are right. They credited me the next day. :D

Of course we were right:wink:!  You played right, you played fair, you just happened to hit that reviewable score.  There is no way around it.  They knew your score was legit and they credited you quickly.  Mine were credited quickly as well, except for the time it took about 4 days:eh:.  IDK, maybe they had a lot of scores to review that week?  LOL.