New Mystery Capsule

RedKnight

TNT added a new mystery capsule to the mall yesterday. It's the Baby Bottle Mystery Capsule, and it contains retired baby stuff, a couple exclusives, and (By my count) 20(!) items you can still buy or get from the not retired Nursery Time NC Fortune Cookie. The list may not be complete, but judging by Jellyneo's list, they probably just added every nc items for babies, sort of like how people are getting Everlasting Apples and Daily Dare prizes from Apple Bobbing. I'd be tempted to get a few, but I really don't want to risk spending 200 nc on a buyable 100-150 nc mall item.

Yay!! I have a baby pet and this is a chance to get some cool items. I admit - I went and bought a bunch. But I got the baby christmas dress, and the new baby body paint and baby superstar dress, so I'm pretty pleased. I also got a spare swimsuit after I went and did a really expensive trade a few weeks ago... I'll just try to push that out of my mind ;) 

Anyway, I've got a few baby items UFT now, but am still seeking: 

Baby Sequined Peach Dress

Baby Valentine Heart Shoes

Diamond Satin Baby Valentine Shoes

Baby Cloud Wings

Baby Summer Flower Wig

Baby Overstuffed Warf Plushie

Baby Valentine Blankie

I'd love to hear from you if you have any of the above UFT!!