Hello!

Ruffimutt

Hey everyone, My name is Kate but I go on the internet as Ravermonki or Ruffimutt. I am 18 years old and I love to draw and write. 

It feels weird being a young adult playing a kids game. I had many forgotten Neopets accounts as a kid, and while seeing someone talk about it on a facebook group, I decided to give it a try again. I started playing and now I have a new addiction: Pound Surfing. So,  if you ever want to know what I have feel free to ask!

My main account and the one I use to pound surf is ravermonki. 

Welcome back to Neopets and welcome to TDN's forum! A lot of us are 18+ and still enjoy it a lot. No need to feel weird about it. It's just a site for all ages.

Good luck with your pound surfing and feel free to ask us anything if you have any questions. ^_^

Welcome to the forums Kate! You will love it here. As far as feeling weird about being an adult playing a "kids" game, don't! lol.  Honestly, if they were to take a statistical poll, I think it would be determined that there are more adult players than kids.  And some of the games, IMO, there is no way a child could get the score needed.  Although, the kids today are better at games than the adults are. lol.  But seriously, some of the word/puzzle/spelling games, seriously???? I am 46 and still playing, and I STARTED as an OLD adult player.  So, if you are weird, I am weirder.  So welcome to the club. You're in good company.

Welcome! I always felt kind of weird at first when I got back into Neopets. I started playing when I was 10 or 11 and I just recently started playing again. (I'm 22 now.) But I've found out a lot of people on there are my age or older, lol. It's always nice to get back into something nostalgic. :)