I've somehow gotten into overdraft xD

yasha

I was making a bid in the auctions for 6 million, so I had about 6 mil and 5k on me, and when I clicked make the bid, it accepted my offer but at that same time, I had a random event happening where dr sloth took 20% of my neopoints that I had on hand... at this page I still had the 6mil so I go to the next page to see what exactly ended up happening.... and I see -1,195,392 NP

I never knew I could actually go into negative on neopets xD 

Even though it's kinda funny, I'm a bit bummed out about losing a mil for nothing though lol 

Oh wow. :bigeyed:  I've ended up with minus a few hundred, but minus THAT much is pretty next level isn't it!

Let's be very grateful that Sloth is confined to Neopia and won't be able to do that to your actual money!!

45 minutes ago, altargoblin said:

yiiiikes. i was bummed when sloth got me for 200k, sorry to hear.

it looks like you're pretty up there so you'll probably get a silver trophy, at least. it's only a minor consolation, but it's something!

lol omg i'm actually ranked 6

I been hunting trophies a little bit but I never even know these existed, even if i did i don't think it was one that i wanted xD

3 hours ago, yasha said:

I was making a bid in the auctions for 6 million, so I had about 6 mil and 5k on me, and when I clicked make the bid, it accepted my offer but at that same time, I had a random event happening where dr sloth took 20% of my neopoints that I had on hand... at this page I still had the 6mil so I go to the next page to see what exactly ended up happening.... and I see -1,195,392 NP

I never knew I could actually go into negative on neopets xD 

Even though it's kinda funny, I'm a bit bummed out about losing a mil for nothing though lol 

Wow, that sucks

5 minutes ago, yasha said:

lol omg i'm actually ranked 6

I been hunting trophies a little bit but I never even know these existed, even if i did i don't think it was one that i wanted xD

It's a lot to pay for a silver trophy, but you can feel good about the fact that you didn't get stung for as much as the 5 people above you! There's always a bright side lol

18 minutes ago, lojoco49 said:

Wow, that sucks

It's a lot to pay for a silver trophy, but you can feel good about the fact that you didn't get stung for as much as the 5 people above you! There's always a bright side lol

lol yeah, I'm honestly still finding it a bit funny... i seriously only had that much money on me for like 2 or 3 clicks and hadn't had a random event happening for quite a while xD of course i get a random event when i happen to have a huge amount of money on me and then it's a thief xD

could be worse I guess lol 

Worst part is Dr sloth took my money for one of his schemes, and he didn't even tell me what he's doing with it :( 

11 hours ago, yasha said:

Worst part is Dr sloth took my money for one of his schemes, and he didn't even tell me what he's doing with it :( 

He needs to replenish his stock of Glistening Sloth Statues 420.gif After TNT gave them all away day after day with that repeated Daily Question recently.

So basically TNT owes you that money, I'd send in a ticket. :ph34r:

11 hours ago, yasha said:

lol yeah, I'm honestly still finding it a bit funny... i seriously only had that much money on me for like 2 or 3 clicks and hadn't had a random event happening for quite a while xD of course i get a random event when i happen to have a huge amount of money on me and then it's a thief xD

could be worse I guess lol 

It is always dangerous to have that much money out of the bank, even if only for 2-3 clicks.  He and the tax beast are looking for it!  lol.  And even though you didn't want to get a trophy THAT WAY, at least you got a trophy for it.  As others have said, I have lost decent amounts to tax beast and sloth and got NOTHING for it:thumbsdown:, lol.  250k is not 1 mil but to get nothing in return, it stings a little. I do think he owes you an explanation though:wink:.

:ohno01: Oh wow! That's a lot of neopoints! You can get it back in about 2 to 3 months if you play Trudy's daily. And you did get a trophy. But I'm glad it's not me! Luckily your trade went through! It would be even worse if you couldn't afford your trade because of a random event at that timing. o_O

I thought the original Neopets policy on loosing Neopoints from random events is if you loose a huge amount, you can always email them to get it back right? I think they are even more in the wrong considering your balance is negative by that much.