Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
hrtbrk

Welcome to March!

Recommended Posts

TDN welcomes you to the month of March!

welcometo-march.jpg

Links: Home | Battlepedia | Customisation | Items Database | NeoAvatars | Forums

This month, we have these events:

  • Uni Day on March 2nd
  • Cancelled due to lack of interest on March 3rd
  • Gelert Day on March 6th
  • Scorchio Day on March 14th
  • Illusen Day on March 17th
  • The Chomby Carnival on March 22nd

4clover.gifnegg_yellowmallard.gifboo_faeries_ofspring.gif

Other things to do: Dailies | Monthly Freebies | Faerie Crossword | Pet Transfers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A bready pudding with a secret tomb of raspberry jam inside - the revolutionary way to eat bread!
Pyramibread
Ten times fattier than regular hot dogs.
Garlic Butter Hot Dog
Broccoli is great, full of all the vitamins and minerals a Neopet needs to grow big and strong.
Broccoli
Battered jalapeno filled with cheese, then deep fried.  A delicious if not so healthy treat.
Jalapeno Popper
Just like deviled eggs, only filled with Ummagine jam!
Jellied Eggs

 

im actually wondering how that hot dog would taste like ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mmmm! My little Tate got a Garlic Butter Hot Dog as his freebie. I LOVE the description for those.

19832.gif?818Ten times fattier than regular hot dogs.

Bring it on! :yum:

EDIT: @Angeló we can eat them together and find out! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Mmmm! My little Tate got a Garlic Butter Hot Dog as his freebie. I LOVE the description for those.

19832.gif?818Ten times fattier than regular hot dogs.

Bring it on! :yum:

EDIT: @Angeló we can eat them together and find out! :D

just look at that delicious sesame bun .. im getting really hungry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Angeló said:

just look at that delicious sesame bun .. im getting really hungry

We might make the front page of the National Enquirer. Simultaneous death by hot dog experienced on two different continents, surely HAS to be aliens involved! :laugh:

So yeah, do you actually eat meat, Angelo? Though a garlic-buttery toasted sesame bun would be delicious in itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2018 at 4:05 PM, jellysundae said:

We might make the front page of the National Enquirer. Simultaneous death by hot dog experienced on two different continents, surely HAS to be aliens involved! :laugh:

So yeah, do you actually eat meat, Angelo? Though a garlic-buttery toasted sesame bun would be delicious in itself.

yes i do eat meat , meat is delish !

my girlfriend is vegan but i'm not falling for that !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×