Caption Contest #1408

hrtbrk

they kept the voting up for a whole another week until i got to the top 25 then didn't count these votes and reverted to the previous week so i was bumped off the winners list .. 

That was cruel of them.They totally shouldn't have done that.

If they made a mistake keeping the voting open then fair enough, but they should have then honoured the extra votes, not dismissed them!

Very unprofessional, JS. :axehead:

18 hours ago, Angeló said:

they kept the voting up for a whole another week until i got to the top 25 then didn't count these votes and reverted to the previous week so i was bumped off the winners list .. 

That is heinous! Shame on them for acting so appallingly :ohno01:

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

its ok guys i wrote them a strongly - worded rant  

What was the exclamation point level? :ph34r:

When you say wrote them a rant, are you meaning something to Scrappy, or a love note to your BFF Rico?

Hey there Scrappy ! 
I'm writing yet once again to complain about the Caption Contest. 
So you chose about 130 captions , and you chose ONLY 25 winners !!!! (last weeks there 27-28 winners with much less captions chosen) , then you kept the votes open for another week and in the end you didn't count them and kept the results of last week ?! I don't mean to complain a lot really but this is for the best interest of the contest since you're making the competition no fun at all !! i miss the old Caption Contests. 25/35 winners. Standard. Each Week. If you want to display 130 captions, fine, but make the first 50 win !!! that would be much more fair to everyone especially that there are people who reach more than 400 votes God knows how (by cheating , or being in big guilds , or on fansites idk) .. so what's left for the rest of us? SCRAPS !! 
Seriously I hope you go back to the old system because this new one had proven to be a big fail !! 
Thanks for reading my rant.