ever trade an item by accident?

Argh. So... I shouldn't work on my trade lists when I am in a hurry.

I wanted to get rid of some of my contacts, and while listing my UFT items I accidentally included one - Armin Collectors Contacts. Someone contacted me to trade, it was on my list and I accepted without double-checking. It wasn't until after (bc they all look so darn similar) that I realized this was the one pair I wanted to keep.

So annoyed with myself right now as getting a replacement pair isn't going so well.

Anyone else ever do anything goofy like that? You may as well share your NC trade horrors to help me feel better about it lol

I'd cry if I had the Armin contacts and did this, you have bucket-loads of sympathy from me my friend!

This kind of stuff is why I'll probably NEVER doing any selling of NC items. I'm so overwhelmed by the buying side of things that I've not even tried again since a friendly TDNer @kirschteins initiated me into the process. I think I'll only ever buy from you guys on here. :blush02:

• 4 weeks later...

There was once a NC item that I liked.

I traded for the gbc.

Then I opened the gbc.

I thought I won the item from the gbc.

I had to trade the NC item and then I was sad :(.

I was happy for the BG I traded for though !.