Enter The Runway #53!

Nielo

I know I'm not the person you expected to post this topic, but I'll be taking over organising the Runway while @deboratibi is busy with real life stuff. I hope I'll be able to run it as well as she did, so be sure to let me know if I mess up!

To give everyone a chance to realise the Runway is back (and to allow me to figure everything out :wink:) both the entry and voting periods will last two weeks this time. I plan on going back to one week again later on, but we'll see how it goes.

The same rules still apply, so be sure to read up on them if you've forgotten them.

Current theme: Easter Cybunny
Description: Dress up a Cybunny in celebration of Easter.
Entering period: Sunday, March 11 - Sunday, March 25
Voting period: Monday, March 26 - Sunday, April 8

If you have any questions about the theme or anything else, don't hesitate to post here or send me a PM!

Oh cool, awesome! Thank you for helping Deb out :heart:

I wonder, would it be worth putting the link to here on the Dailies page in caps?And maybe having it say round 53 at the beginning rather than the end?

My brain didn't realise it was a new message you see, because it looks really similar to the previous one so it just skimmed right on over it, it was only going through the recent activity that lead me here.

But now I AM here, let's go dress up some bunnies! :D

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Oh cool, awesome! Thank you for helping Deb out :heart:

I wonder, would it be worth putting the link to here on the Dailies page in caps?And maybe having it say round 53 at the beginning rather than the end?

My brain didn't realise it was a new message you see, because it looks really similar to the previous one so it just skimmed right on over it, it was only going through the recent activity that lead me here.

But now I AM here, let's go dress up some bunnies! :D

Yeah, I figured the message on the front page might not be too clear and I guess that's how a lot of people get there. (I tend to browse the forums by looking at the unread content, so I tend to spot new threads fairly easily, but I realise it's unlikely everybody uses this method.) I'll alter the message to make it stand out a bit more. :)

10 minutes ago, Nielo said:

Yeah, I figured the message on the front page might not be too clear and I guess that's how a lot of people get there. (I tend to browse the forums by looking at the unread content, so I tend to spot new threads fairly easily, but I realise it's unlikely everybody uses this method.) I'll alter the message to make it stand out a bit more. :)

Oh yes! That jumps out very nicely! :D

On 3/12/2018 at 2:44 AM, Nielo said:

If you have any questions about the theme or anything else, don't hesitate to post here or send me a PM!

Hi! I just joined tdn because of this page. I use the dailies page a lot and sometimes Google searches refers me to the forums. I found this competition and thought it looked really fun. I have read the rules page and think I understand mostly but I am still unsure what the animations link in the competition form is. And do I message my filled out form to you Nielo? :) 

3 hours ago, gypsyknees said:

Hi! I just joined tdn because of this page. I use the dailies page a lot and sometimes Google searches refers me to the forums. I found this competition and thought it looked really fun. I have read the rules page and think I understand mostly but I am still unsure what the animations link in the competition form is. And do I message my filled out form to you Nielo? :) 

Welcome! I'm glad you decided to join TDN and enter The Runway! :D

You can create your entry at Dress To Impress, where you'll find a tab 'Sharing' at the right side of the page. There, you'll find 4 links, the first is the animations link, called 'Outfit page' (it'll look something like this: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1162906). This link will lead to the animated picture of your customisation, like the one you just worked on, unlike the 3 links underneath that, which just show the static image of your custom (in 3 different sizes).

Here's a screenshot to make things a little clearer:

Animations_link.jpg

And yes, you can send your entry to me. :)

If you have any other questions (about The Runway, or in general), don't hesitate to ask!

1 hour ago, Nielo said:

Just a reminder to anyone still working on their entry, today's the last day you can enter!

D:<

CC has killed my brain and I've not managed to get an entry together.

Maybe if I sit and stare at DTI now a miracle will happen . . . :ph34r:

6 hours ago, Angeló said:

spring is not my theme

im not much of a green person

i prefer orange and yellow

so i'll sit this one out

until the next theme 

I thought this was going to be a poem :laughingsmiley:

Anyway, I can't wait to see everyone's entries!