The Coincidence

Erebos

What are your thoughts on the coincidence daily?

I usually only do it if I can pay ~10,000 or less approximately. 

So far I've spent 81,500 and gotten

nothing x7,  1 HP, -2 Strength, 1 Def, 1482 Np, -622 NP

Note : Training for me is pretty costly since I'm currently at 8 codestones.  But this seems very not worth at all so far.

3 hours ago, emily_speck_15 said:

I would like to say thank you, I decided to do it after reading this just to see what would happen and got a Bumbluz petpetpet!

Lucky duck! I am so jealous:sick01:. I am in the former category, a LOT of nothing! Lol

I gave up playing this game a long time ago. Like everyone else I find it too expensive and I also don't want to risk losing any stats on my pets. It's too costly to train pets when you get to the higher levels then turn around and lose them!!??? I wouldn't mind playing if I knew each outcome would be something positive. Even a trivial positive. A few neopoints, a level or other stat or *hey good job but you didn't win anything*. *Come back tomorrow and try again*. I could deal with all of those. So, what is the purpose of this game other than to eat our neopoints and take stuff from our pets? Do we need a petition to rid the site of this game? LOL

granny

Ugh I did coincidence too until I got really annoyed when the only things that happened were like non-events and I spent thousands upon thousands of NP's on it. Not anymore! :biggrin:

6 hours ago, Martina1705 said:

I've started playing only recently, and for once I got some luck! A couple days ago I won a Lightmite petpetpet

You say you only started playing. I am so happy for you winning a Lightmite petpetpet! Do you mind estimating about what amount of NP, stats or other stuff that may have lost during the time you have been playing? I guess I'm asking if the good thing has outweighed the bad.

I gave up on the Coincidence a while ago.

I never spent money on it, I'd snag items from the Money Tree for it. But once it had smited my pet's level and defense a couple of times I saw the error of my ways, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2018 at 5:25 PM, Granny63020 said:

You say you only started playing. I am so happy for you winning a Lightmite petpetpet! Do you mind estimating about what amount of NP, stats or other stuff that may have lost during the time you have been playing? I guess I'm asking if the good thing has outweighed the bad.

I'd say definitely go for it if it's asking for items you already have/don't cost more than ~500nps. My stats have decreased like a couple of times, but I also got +8 defence once, which was pretty neat! Just don't spend too much on it because most days it's just nothing

38 minutes ago, Martina1705 said:

I'd say definitely go for it if it's asking for items you already have/don't cost more than ~500nps. My stats have decreased like a couple of times, but I also got +8 defence once, which was pretty neat! Just don't spend too much on it because most days it's just nothing

I have to say I also got a +8 increase a time or two, and that's definitely not to be sniffed at.

I didn't pay a penny for items, I'd grab things from the Money Tree that The Coincidence asked for regularly and just not bother with it when it asked for something I didn't have.

@Granny63020 In the end, only you can decide if the good outweighs the bad,and you'll not know that until you've played it for a while. Tough call really!