Vote for Obelisk War! Round 129!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 129th round?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 129th round?

• Seekers
    • Awakened
    • Order of the Red Erisim

This week's predictions

Obelisk Team Last Win Win % Prediction
Awakened 3 rounds ago 33% 33%
The Order 5 rounds ago 25% 28%
Seekers 2 rounds ago 42% 39%

Well this looks promising...not! I guess I'll go with Awakened in hopes of some good boons (i.e. Cheaper By the Dozen is the only one I ever care about). 

16 minutes ago, Duma said:

Going with Seekers for teukkie's avatar. I hope you'll get it!

Ah, yes! Thank you! This is what we do on here, I remember! lol

*goes off to join seekers*

Whoops! Nearly forgot all about this! Would have done if @lianakos hadn't just been looking in here and I spotted that in the forum activity so thank you for that! :thumbsup:

Bet I'm not the only one forgetting, either.

Don't get so lost in the "joy" of donating that you forget to battle, guys! :medieval:

Oh, AND, since the new shiny weapons the plot's given us, I can fight the 3rd tier baddies on hard. :D

Though it's tough for my addled brain to remember to use weapon+weapon+icicles for first hit, and then weapon+healer+lens flare for the 2nd one. I invariably mess it up before I get to the end of that day's fights, then I have to try and focus ferociously to complete the rest of the battles without doing something really dumb. >_< The trials of my life! :arrowhead:

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Whoops! Nearly forgot all about this! Would have done if @lianakos hadn't just been looking in here and I spotted that in the forum activity so thank you for that! :thumbsup:

It's good to know that Jelly stalks us all in the forum activity xD 

I've also forgotten to do my battles so far. I usually do them around the same time each week, but I've been home sick for several days and my schedule is all throw off. I'll be sure to do them by Sunday though. 

2 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

It's good to know that Jelly stalks us all in the forum activity xD 

:P

Call it being neighbourly. ;D

3 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

I've also forgotten to do my battles so far. I usually do them around the same time each week, but I've been home sick for several days and my schedule is all throw off. I'll be sure to do them by Sunday though.

Hope you feel better soon! Is kitty looking after you?!

I have to make sure to remove any codestones I win from my inventory before doing any donating, or those will be the first thing I end up giving away! D:

10 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Hope you feel better soon! Is kitty looking after you?!

I have to make sure to remove any codestones I win from my inventory before doing any donating, or those will be the first thing I end up giving away! D:

She has been doing a good job of looking after me! We've been taking lots of naps together. :heart:

Luck you on having codestones to stash away! My battle prizes have been pretty stingy the last week or so. Very few codestones and nerkmids for me /: 

17 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

She has been doing a good job of looking after me! We've been taking lots of naps together. :heart:

Luck you on having codestones to stash away! My battle prizes have been pretty stingy the last week or so. Very few codestones and nerkmids for me /: 

Good girl Josie :D Napping with kittens has GOT to be good for for your health!

Hmm, well I HAVE noticed getting more faeries and less codestones from the Koi Warrior, too. <_<

Did some battles today after fighting Koi (who gave me 3 or 4 reds and about the same regular codestones, so NOT complaining!)

For now I've battled both bosses on hard 10 times each.

Edit: Order of the Red Erisim won! Congrats on those who picked them! Don't forget to pick a boon before doing all your dailies!

Edited by Duma
Announcing winning team