Just a humorous, Dyslexic, moment

rntracy1

Just thought I would share this with you all as it made me literally LOL.  I visited the Neobank to collect my interest and caption up top, I looked at it, obviously rather quickly and thought it said, "Good morning MAD MAN!"  LMAO.  I did a double take.  Obviously it actually said, "Good morning Madam."  I thought, "Wow, Neo is calling me a Madman!"  LOL.  I thought it was quite funny and wanted to share a laugh with you all.

Wow, I think you need to send a stiffly worded letter of complaint to the National Neopian's Chairman, this is totally unacceptable behaviour! :bigeyed:

lol.gif

Would be a pretty epic April Fool if the various Neo characters DID start saying wholly inappropriate things to you while you did your Dailies though. :laugh:

54 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Would be a pretty epic April Fool if the various Neo characters DID start saying wholly inappropriate things to you while you did your Dailies though

Yes, actually that would be quite funny and would give us all a pretty good laugh for the day.  That could be a new one for JS this year.  LOL