Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
micheee

Hello All; Returning to TDN and Neopets!

Recommended Posts

Hello all you wonderful people :biggrin:

I'm Miche and I am slowly making my return to both TDN forums and Neopets! It's been quite a few years since I have been on TDN but I have been on and off of Neopets in that time. I've been away because school has taken up most of my life but I will have completed by degree in April. With that said I am excited to have lots of time open in the near future to get my accounts more active and to chat and help out anyone in need! If you have any questions to get to know me a little more please ask away!

Looking forward to seeing you all around the forums !

:heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back to both TDN and Neopets! I would also like to congratulate you on your degree, that is super exciting and it is only a month away before you graduate! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back and April is nearly there! Good luck with those last few weeks before completing your degree! We should be the ones saying: "If you have any questions feel free to ask away" though, since you were the one that just returned. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, queen_hatshepset said:

Welcome back to both TDN and Neopets! I would also like to congratulate you on your degree, that is super exciting and it is only a month away before you graduate! 

Thank you so much! I'm definitely excited to be back and active and chatting with everyone.

1 hour ago, Duma said:

Welcome back and April is nearly there! Good luck with those last few weeks before completing your degree! We should be the ones saying: "If you have any questions feel free to ask away" though, since you were the one that just returned. ;)

Thank you! These last few weeks are going to be the longest but I will survive! 

Well, okay so.. to BOTH of you then I have a few questions to get to know you more: how long have you been on Neo and what's your favorite game/plot that you've taken part in thus far? 

For me I've been on Neo since about 2012 with my new account. I did have an old account that I did end up losing. My favorite game is Kookia and I couldn't choose my favorite plot because if they give me an avatar I love them! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, micheee said:

Thank you so much! I'm definitely excited to be back and active and chatting with everyone.

Thank you! These last few weeks are going to be the longest but I will survive! 

Well, okay so.. to BOTH of you then I have a few questions to get to know you more: how long have you been on Neo and what's your favorite game/plot that you've taken part in thus far? 

For me I've been on Neo since about 2012 with my new account. I did have an old account that I did end up losing. My favorite game is Kookia and I couldn't choose my favorite plot because if they give me an avatar I love them! 

You can do it! I know you can!

As for your questions: I've been playing from Y2, maybe Y3? I've had some extended breaks but I've always come back. My favorite game, hmm, can't really say. There a few I like but lately I haven't been playing a lot of them and if I do I play to get some quick cash, so then Kass Basher would win (except for this month, ratio is bad!) For favorite plot it still is the altador one, the one you can still play even if you weren't around for it when it came out. Favorite event would be Daily Dare/Games Master Challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, micheee said:

Thank you! These last few weeks are going to be the longest but I will survive! 

Yes, the last few weeks always seem to feel as long as the entire semester, LOL.  But honestly, after it's over, it will seem to have flown by.  Congratulations.  I am debating going back to school myself.  I am a professional student.  LOL.

As far as Neopets goes, you are definitely in the right place here at TDN.  I only wish I had found this place sooner:sad:.  Oh well, better late than never.  I started playing Neopets in 2008, my 10th anniversary is coming up at the end of this month:happydance:.  When I started here at TDN in 2014, my account had no site trophies, 4 game trophies, and about 20-ish avatars which I had no clue how I got them, what they were used for, or how to change/display them.  I was Neo-naïve.  In the 4 years since I have been here I have gotten 14 site trophies, 24 more game trophies (28 total) and 283 avatars! 

You will find lots of good information here on this site.  Everyone is super helpful.  Welcome back and good luck with the rest of school. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

Everyone is super helpful.

Tracy especially! She's my Neo-mentor :heart:

She says I've outgrown my need for her, but she's led me through the murky depths of Food Club and all sorts and I'm eternally grateful for that. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Duma said:

You can do it! I know you can!

As for your questions: I've been playing from Y2, maybe Y3? I've had some extended breaks but I've always come back. My favorite game, hmm, can't really say. There a few I like but lately I haven't been playing a lot of them and if I do I play to get some quick cash, so then Kass Basher would win (except for this month, ratio is bad!) For favorite plot it still is the altador one, the one you can still play even if you weren't around for it when it came out. Favorite event would be Daily Dare/Games Master Challenge.

Definitely been on Neo for quite a while then, I've definitely taken my share of breaks as well but always seem to make my way back one way or another! Ah, yes I heard about Kass Basher this month and that some ratios are funky. Well thanks for sharing some stuff about yourself :) 

31 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

As far as Neopets goes, you are definitely in the right place here at TDN.  I only wish I had found this place sooner:sad:.  Oh well, better late than never.  I started playing Neopets in 2008, my 10th anniversary is coming up at the end of this month:happydance:.  When I started here at TDN in 2014, my account had no site trophies, 4 game trophies, and about 20-ish avatars which I had no clue how I got them, what they were used for, or how to change/display them.  I was Neo-naïve.  In the 4 years since I have been here I have gotten 14 site trophies, 24 more game trophies (28 total) and 283 avatars

Thank you! Definitely excited to be done school soon but have no idea what I'm going to do with myself after.. HAPPY EARLY 10TH NEO ANNIVERSARY! That's so exciting! Yeah I definitely loved TDN when I was active here a few years ago, so much helpful advice and wonderful people but now I can meet some new people and i'm excited about that! I'm jealous you have so many game trophies cause I'm not that good at the games and a lot of them have avatars with them (and I LOVE AVATARS). 

20 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Tracy especially! She's my Neo-mentor :heart:

She says I've outgrown my need for her, but she's led me through the murky depths of Food Club and all sorts and I'm eternally grateful for that. :D

Haha awh.  Definitely need to get involved in food club and get the hang of somethings that I haven't tried yet ! If only Habitarium and key Quest were still around I would be set! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Food Club is scary and without other people working out the bets and posting guides I'd stand NO CHANCE. :laugh:

But if I'd not joined up here I'd never have found out about the guides, nor had Tracy to develop private in-jokes with about Goob and his shoe (in-joke see, you're MEANT to be looking at the screen like this --> :huh: right now) or had @Angeló to tease when Food Club bets tank and he has a 5 exclamation point moment about it. :ph34r:

I've also managed to "help" others with the Stock Market. By my patented method of yelling at them when they're wanting to sell. :angel:

All this I'd have missed out on xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

Food Club is scary and without other people working out the bets and posting guides I'd stand NO CHANCE. :laugh:

But if I'd not joined up here I'd never have found out about the guides, nor had Tracy to develop private in-jokes with about Goob and his shoe (in-joke see, you're MEANT to be looking at the screen like this --> :huh: right now) or had @Angeló to tease when Food Club bets tank and he has a 5 exclamation point moment about it. :ph34r:

I'd also managed to "help" others with the Stock Market. By my patented method of yelling at them when they're wanting to sell. :angel:

All this I'd have missed out on xD

HAHAHA . Yes I was definitely looking at that response with a confused face on. But I'm glad to hear that a lot of people are here to help still and always supporting each other! Great to be back and active with all of you ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×