Happy Scorchio Day!

hrtbrk

Awh the Marble and Candy Scorchios are super cute, I love them! Purple is my favorite colour however, so I might love the Marble Scorchio a little tiny bit more, but who am I to judge haha

Happy Scorchio Day everyone!! :heart:

Those both look pretty nice, kind of samey with the candy again. Seems the candy options are striped, sugar-coated, or striped AND sugar-coated. Hmm.

Marble though, I'm liking that. It's bold, but not to the level of making customisation hard, I'd hope. I really like the subtle pink tones in there.

Not keen on the outfit but that's purely personal taste.

I like that the marble isn't super shiny, since there's so many variations in marbles with smoothness but no sheen, velvety texture, coarse texture, etc.,  and not necessary a hard glassy gloss. The candy looks nice, but the striped looking candy can fall a little too close to looking like marble for my liking. Still, both are nice looking colours, so I can't complain!

Oo those colours are both lovely! The purple of the marble is very cool, I don't think we've seen any purple pastel shaded pets like this one before. And candy really looks like candy, because of the little lighter stripes within each colour band -> reminds me of coloured sugar being streched into candt:

giphy.gif

I like the clothing, except of the white fluff at the bottom of the dress and the neckpiece. The style is a bit too different compared to the other pieces, which makes it looks weird. 

• 5 months later...

A very solid Scorchio Day! The Marble is really pretty, I like the subtle hints of pink in there. Candy looks amazing, it`s colourful, bright and yummy-looking without being too busy! Love it!
The clothing set looks wonderful too, so regal.