My account was frozen.

Kasiiy

so about a week or so ago my accont was frozen: 

Due to potentially suspicious activity on this username, it has been frozen for the owner's protection. This can include falling for a scam or entering information into a fake login page. If you would like information on getting this account back, please contact us by clicking here.

I recently moved countries to live with my girlfriend, and she and her sisters play neopets. so i decided to log into my old account after not using it in years, im not attached to my pets so i gave a pet to her little sister and some items because why not, a few days later, my account was frozen without warning (and i'm holding onto one of her sisters pets so that sucks too). so i made another account (it had to be with a different email) and i sent a ticket and alice wrote back to me about 3 days later, asking for the original email address, now, my mother made the account for me so i have no idea what the email was, if she was even required to sign up with one in the first place, and either way i had enough information proving that it was me? i even offered to look at my bank statements to see what dates i purchased NC (which was alot so all the money on the account has gone to waste as well). So i tried giving more info, like avatars and more items that were in my inventory but no. So, today, she closed the ticket! I have aspergers which made it hard to me to communicate,and also anxiety problems so my account frozen put me on edge and the ticket being closed has made my anxeity shoot through the roof, i tried being polite but i find hard to do so while in distress. 

i don't know what to do now, i know that people have gotten their account back without the original email so why do i have to provide it? do i send another ticket explaining why i might have been frozen? Should i wait before sending another one? do i go onto the boards in the hopes that one of the staff might see it? any suggestions?

ticket opened on 03/07/2018 05:10:22 PST

closed 03/13/2018 09:55:23 PDT

Yes, all of the above.

You can try submitting another ticket and hoping to get another staff member to address it. If you have any NC card numbers, include those in your new submission.

Definitely post on the Ticket Waiting Board in the Help forum to help staff members see you.

In the mean time, wrack your brain to try and remember that email address - even the domain. (say you had Comcast internet so it would be @comcast.com for example). Even suggesting past email addresses you used, past passwords, include screens of your bank statements getting NC - anything to prove you are you).

13 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

Yes, all of the above.

You can try submitting another ticket and hoping to get another staff member to address it. If you have any NC card numbers, include those in your new submission.

Definitely post on the Ticket Waiting Board in the Help forum to help staff members see you.

In the mean time, wrack your brain to try and remember that email address - even the domain. (say you had Comcast internet so it would be @comcast.com for example). Even suggesting past email addresses you used, past passwords, include screens of your bank statements getting NC - anything to prove you are you).

Thanks! I'll have to try contacting my parents again lol ill have to give bank statements this time too

1 hour ago, Kasiiy said:

ticket opened on 03/07/2018 05:10:22 PST

closed 03/13/2018 09:55:23 PDT

Have you checked for an email from them on the email address of your new account? 

I once had a similar issue, sent a ticket and then saw on neopets site that the ticket had been closed so thought I had been unsuccessful - but then actually found they had emailed me with a successful resolution, and that was why the ticket was closed. Hope that makes sense.

1 hour ago, lojoco49 said:

Have you checked for an email from them on the email address of your new account? 

I once had a similar issue, sent a ticket and then saw on neopets site that the ticket had been closed so thought I had been unsuccessful - but then actually found they had emailed me with a successful resolution, and that was why the ticket was closed. Hope that makes sense.

i didn't get a email, that's what made me check my ticket :(

37 minutes ago, raelilphil said:

Post on the Neopets facebook page daily too.  I had mine frozen for the same reason about a year and a half ago and got it back after about 4 days of posting daily on the fb page, posting daily on the ticket waiting forum, and updating my ticket every day.

I don't use Facebook so i would have to make an account, i would think that could end up looking a bit sketchy?

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that the account got frozen and it's causing so much stress :sad: I really hope it gets figured out soon for you. Everyone here has given some solid advice already, but most definitely try sending in another ticket and be persistent, just keep trying!

46 minutes ago, micheee said:

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that the account got frozen and it's causing so much stress :sad: I really hope it gets figured out soon for you. Everyone here has given some solid advice already, but most definitely try sending in another ticket and be persistent, just keep trying!

Thanks hun <3 I'm trying to find what I need for another ticket so hopefully I can make another ticket with enough info by tomorrow 

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, xoxlexox01 said:

I hope you get your  account back.

It takes alot of time :(.

If you can't,maybe it's best to start a new account !.

I'm currently trying to figure out what my original email was, but i may make a new one at this rate