NeoCommunity thank you + Rainbow wishlist resource

Ruffimutt

I just want to say I truly have been humbled by the Neopets community. Out of all the games I've played, I have never met a community that's so respectful and willing to help out. I got a Draik potion just by asking, I found a Jetsam by asking someone if they found one, and I found a Hissi (which unexpectedly was my dreamie due to its color) by asking if anyone had seen one and someone had the one I have now to rehome.

Seriously .. I have been absolutely Dumbfounded by Neopian's willing needs to help out with nothing in return. That's something our whole society lacks nowadays.

My gift back to this awesome community is my rainbow item wishlist, Which you can use to find almost all rainbow items in the game, even ones without rainbow/colorful in the description. If possible I do ask if you wish to collect rainbow items that you mix it up at least and don't do it EXACTLY how I did, this list and my gallery took several long hours to put together. The background on my gallery isn't by me but I would prefer if you didn't use it on yours as well just because I would like to keep things unique. 
I know this isn't much, but I am very competitive with my gallery and I thought people could use this if they collected rainbow items (It seems to be a semi-common gallery theme.)
I am hoping to help the community in the future If TDN accepts my application, but till then I hope you guys enjoy the wishlist below and my gallery.

The list will be updated if I find any more items.

That's the way people are around here.  If you need help with faerie quests, people will tell you which shops you can the items in, but some people will just send you the item.  People in this community are very giving.  At Christmas time, there is a gifting thread here.  If you are interested in joining it, it is very fun and exciting.  People just gift others items from their wishlists.  I mean, I am sure some people expect items in return as well, and there is nothing wrong with that all, it is fun, as for me, I enjoy the giving.  You will find many people like that around here.  

16 hours ago, Ruffimutt said:

I just want to say I truly have been humbled by the Neopets community. Out of all the games I've played, I have never met a community that's so respectful and willing to help out. I got a Draik potion just by asking, I found a Jetsam by asking someone if they found one, and I found a Hissi (which unexpectedly was my dreamie due to its color) by asking if anyone had seen one and someone had the one I have now to rehome.

Seriously .. I have been absolutely Dumbfounded by Neopian's willing needs to help out with nothing in return. That's something our whole society lacks nowadays.

My gift back to this awesome community is my rainbow item wishlist, Which you can use to find almost all rainbow items in the game, even ones without rainbow/colorful in the description. If possible I do ask if you wish to collect rainbow items that you mix it up at least and don't do it EXACTLY how I did, this list and my gallery took several long hours to put together. The background on my gallery isn't by me but I would prefer if you didn't use it on yours as well just because I would like to keep things unique. 
I know this isn't much, but I am very competitive with my gallery and I thought people could use this if they collected rainbow items (It seems to be a semi-common gallery theme.)
I am hoping to help the community in the future If TDN accepts my application, but till then I hope you guys enjoy the wishlist below and my gallery.

The list will be updated if I find any more items.

I looked at your gallery and your wishlist. I noticed you didn't have a copy of The Holiday Sand. I have a spare copy if you want it for your gallery. Not sure at this stage if I have anything else.

On 3/16/2018 at 5:14 AM, bearsandthings said:

I looked at your gallery and your wishlist. I noticed you didn't have a copy of The Holiday Sand. I have a spare copy if you want it for your gallery. Not sure at this stage if I have anything else.

If you would be so kind I would appreciate it, thoufh you don’t have too obviously, the list is just to help others to collect rainbow items as it seems to be a a common choice of collecting