NP Disappeared into the Trading Post

Emily

Just thought I'd do a quick poke to see if anyone else has ever experienced this particular bug and if they were able to fix it. 

When doing a lend through the TP, I had the item up, the person offered on it, and a couple minutes later, I accepted. She got the item fine and I got the junk item she included in the trade, but not the NP she offered along with the item. The NP also didn't bounce back to her account. It's been a few days and I've been clicking the link to "fix" items stuck in the TP, but the missing NP is still... missing and there's no sign of the trade obviously, because I accepted it. It's like it got half processed or something.

I know it's probably no good submitting a ticket (I still haven't heard back from a 2 year old ticket about 100 mil+ in items being hacked, so I doubt they'd bother), I was just hoping someone else may have experienced this and may have found a way to "unstick" their money. It was a significant amount, so I know it all being missing wouldn't be due to some random event because there aren't any that steal the particular amount that went missing.

I have heard of this. I think i read somewhere about it once on the site. Best bet is to submit the ticket. More likely they'll respond to a glitch like that. 

Annnd it just happened again. I'm going to have to suspend lends and try to scare up enough NP to replace the latest person's collat, as between items going missing and glitches, both my account and the ALP account are basically broke. This is actually getting ridiculous.