Wraith Resurgence: The Note And Forgotten Graveyard!

hrtbrk

petpet_shadow_minion.gif

Tainted Minion

twr_sta_darkestfaerie_charm.gif

The Darkest Faerie Collectable Charm

Warlock's Rage makes fighting on Hard sooo much easier, so glad I started training before this started. Really liking the petpet :bigeyed:

5 minutes ago, BEE. said:

Could someone tell me what her HP is on Hard? The site is lagging so much, I can't get into the dome, haha

She has a total of 740 HP on hard

13 minutes ago, Nielo said:

Ugh, I'm going to have to switch back to Throw Pillows again, I'm afraid. :ohno01:

I think I'm going to have to do that for the first time. I was able to beat Malum without it thanks to a little luck, but I'm not sure about Kaia. I'll still have Warlocks Rage, so hopefully with that extra turn I'll be able to beat her tomorrow and then will still be able to do my regular battles for prizes. 

And here I am in the middle of a throwing pillow-powered Malum fight, having hoped that maybe in a couple of days I'd be able to battle for prizes (codestones!!) again. But nooo, that is not on the horizon for quite some time it seems. :biggrin:

I wonder how long it will take me to use the pillows. Dummy me, i equipped a shield out of habit so I didn't get to use full force. LOL oh well, next time .:D

btw: don't forget to equip Malum's Sword. It does 20 icons of damage against her. And she can heal herself too, so don't take risks if you're almost there (and need the Throw Pillow method).

57 minutes ago, Kute said:

I wonder how long it will take me to use the pillows. Dummy me, i equipped a shield out of habit so I didn't get to use full force. LOL oh well, next time .:D

Haha, I did that with Malum, except I only used Throw Pillows for the first round :blush02:

OH EM GEE!!!

Someone's got a sense of humour!

The delicious irony of the Arena header has made my day x infinity! lol.gif

YbTlMsJ.png

Think this is someone's way of admitting this plot's been a train wreck? xD

10 minutes ago, wolfish_willow said:

Any idea what to do when it doesn't take you to the graveyard? I clicked the link to it myself when I wasn't taken there automatically, but nothing happened.

it did the same to me ...

go to the graveyard ... there's a small blade-like shape in the middle of the screen , click it and it'll unlock Kaia

And...back to the "Throw Pillows" method. Luckily, I still had 128 Weak Bottled Air Faeries in my SDB, and not donated them all to Charity Corner. Think it will take me 5 days to defeat her, if she doesn't heal herself.

But, *sigh*, most were right that it was Kaia. I'm going to hide in Charity Corner with @jellysundae, after I defeat her. It just doesn't feel right. We finally get a new character, who happens to be a Faerie, after a long time (Sorry, Tospy doesn't count), and she is evil, and not even "new"! And Queen Fyora didn't even noticed this!? The one who turned her into a stone statue!? Most powerful faerie in all Faeriedom!? Worst Queen ever! And is this the face of vile and fierceness portrait_688.png!? My apologies to all who love Neopets Faeries, but, for now, I lost all respect for them. Although I didn't participate in it, isn't this "plot" similar to "The Faerie's Ruin"? It's great to recycle, but not so much with plots. Going to curl up in a ball and cry in a dark corner...