Wraith Resurgence: The Note And Forgotten Graveyard!

hrtbrk

31 minutes ago, Nielo said:

So I was just finishing off Kaia (finally) and I noticed something weird when choosing my weapons:

More_weapon_spaces_or_something_26_03_18

Does anyone have any idea what those six fields with fists are supposed to be? More weapon spaces? Glitch? Boon? Have I just been oblivious and have they always been there? :ph34r:

I believe you're not the only one it happened to. They have not always been there, so who knows what's coming or how they messed up :P

The person I believe it happened to as well first didn't had any weapons to pick, switched browser and then had something like that. I didn't see a screenshot but with how it was described I believe it is the same as what you're having.

3 minutes ago, Duma said:

I believe you're not the only one it happened to. They have not always been there, so who knows what's coming or how they messed up :P

The person I believe it happened to as well first didn't had any weapons to pick, switched browser and then had something like that. I didn't see a screenshot but with how it was described I believe it is the same as what you're having.

Thanks! I had heard about people whose weapons had disappeared, but hadn't realised it must've looked similar. :)

1 minute ago, the_lady_j said:

Was just curious if anyone found a workaround clearing the haze for firefox users? I've got three locations that just won't clear up. Any help?

I use Chrome for the parts that don't work on Firefox. Switching browsers is not ideal, but unfortunately it seems to be necessary to complete all the steps in this plot.

I just had this problem playing as well. Mine though took away all of my Abilities and left me with 1 fist. This happened last night and I refreshed a lot of times then left it until today and continued to refresh. Nothing! Still there. Another player told me the fist is useless and they were right. I ended up fighting the game with the fist and of course I lost. Use your regular stuff and don't try using the fist. I don't know why this is showing up!

9 hours ago, SpideyLuc said:

You went for hard mode Kaia and then Hard mode Malum?
That seems good because if the event suddenly ends after you finish with Kaia, you'll have done the better of the two for points/achievement sake.

I'm still power leveling haha, I have to wait another 3 days before I can get to level 50.

i just recently found out about the Throw Pillow method....wasn't even going to do the hard achievements but with the throw pillow ability i get the hit her everyday without getting damage myself XD

I believe The Fist is like, a default weapon the dome resorts to if it can't load your actual weapons for whatever reason, or a weapon the game gives you if you somehow get into a fight and don't have any weapons/abilities. Given the recent site errors, it's probable that you're getting The Fist instead of your regular weapons cus the server is timing out or something.

Try hard refreshing/using a different browser to get rid of it. I wouldn't recommend using it as it barely does any damage.

Was about to start in on hard mode battles today, and then my account got frozen for no reason. 

:(

I just spent so much time getting everything ready. 

Good luck to everyone else trying to finish in the home stretch

1 hour ago, SpideyLuc said:

Was about to start in on hard mode battles today, and then my account got frozen for no reason. 

:(

I just spent so much time getting everything ready. 

Good luck to everyone else trying to finish in the home stretch

Oh no!:sad: Did they give you any indication why? (For your protection? Or for breaking a rule?)
Be sure to send in a ticket to try to get it back! (And check out this thread for useful tips.)

---

At first I thought Kaia's bar might actually be programmed to decrease based on how often she's been beaten, as it seemed to be moving more consistently than those of the poor souls still bound to their beds in the infirmary, but it's been at 48% for a while. (They're going to need some strong magic to get Fyora out of that bed at this point!)

Hey guys! There's a new Avatar on the Battle page. 

Fight or Flight

Whether or not you could match up to her, your presence bolstered those who brought her down!

You earned yourself a

hiddenidentity.gif

You are now eligible to use ' Hidden Identity ' as an avatar on the NeoBoards.

Has anyone heard any news about this plot? Any chance we will see the end before too long? I am just curious as to what is going on!

2 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Has anyone heard any news about this plot? Any chance we will see the end before too long? I am just curious as to what is going on!

Your guess is as good as ours!

I haven't heard anything recently since the last update. I'd like this to be over soon too. As much as I enjoy having something else to do on the site, they're dragging it out a bit too long in my opinion. I'm losing my interest in it now and the new steps are just becoming more of a chore mentality than an actual enjoyment. The only other plot of this sort I participated in was The Faerie's Ruin and it was so much better than this one. Maybe with them dragging things out more, they're trying to give people ample time to complete each step, I don't know. But please, let's wrap this up soon!

38 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

Your guess is as good as ours!

I haven't heard anything recently since the last update. I'd like this to be over soon too. As much as I enjoy having something else to do on the site, they're dragging it out a bit too long in my opinion. I'm losing my interest in it now and the new steps are just becoming more of a chore mentality than an actual enjoyment. The only other plot of this sort I participated in was The Faerie's Ruin and it was so much better than this one. Maybe with them dragging things out more, they're trying to give people ample time to complete each step, I don't know. But please, let's wrap this up soon!

I too have pretty much lost interest and I bet we are not alone. I have participated in several plots (this is my 2nd long time account, the 1st one was 6 yrs old when I lost it). So, I'm wondering why JS is having such a hard time walking and chewing gum at the same time? (Can't they do the Negg Festival AND this plot at the same time)?  I checked the health of our patients and it doesn't seem that they are improving much either.  WOW, I will be so happy to see the end of this. Thanks for the update even though you haven't any new information I appreciate the response.

I've added the HQ in my dailies bookmarks just to make sure not to miss anything, sometimes I'll check the achievements too, last few days the only thing that changed is that the dialogue disappeared from HQ. I hope it ends soon too, this is just dragging it out for way too long.