Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
hrtbrk

Wraith Resurgence: The Note And Forgotten Graveyard!

Recommended Posts

What are people seeing for the iconage on Sword of Malum against Kaia? I got 2 air, 15 water the first time and 6 air, 15 water the second time. Not what I expected at all! I'd love to hear what others are seeing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, chaotic_fashion said:

Anyone else having trouble clicking the blade?? :(

If you are using Firefox and you aren't getting the Sword of Malum, try switching to Chrome. Firefox recently had an update, and it is causing some problems on Neopets.

EDIT: I like your Kau.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

And...back to the "Throw Pillows" method. Luckily, I still had 128 Weak Bottled Air Faeries in my SDB, and not donated them all to Charity Corner. Think it will take me 5 days to defeat her, if she doesn't heal herself.

But, *sigh*, most were right that it was Kaia. I'm going to hide in Charity Corner with @jellysundae, after I defeat her. It just doesn't feel right. We finally get a new character, who happens to be a Faerie, after a long time (Sorry, Tospy doesn't count), and she is evil, and not even "new"! And Queen Fyora didn't even noticed this!? The one who turned her into a stone statue!? Most powerful faerie in all Faeriedom!? Worst Queen ever! And is this the face of vile and fierceness portrait_688.png!? My apologies to all who love Neopets Faeries, but, for now, I lost all respect for them. Although I didn't participate in it, isn't this "plot" similar to "The Faerie's Ruin"? It's great to recycle, but not so much with plots. Going to curl up in a ball and cry in a dark corner...

There IS a real Kaia !! 

She's just in a dungeon somewhere and the Darkest Faerie (or D.F) took her shape

We need to defeat D.F and rescue the real Kaia 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Angeló said:

There IS a real Kaia !! 

She's just in a dungeon somewhere and the Darkest Faerie (or D.F) took her shape

We need to defeat D.F and rescue the real Kaia 

I like your optimism Angelo and I hope you're right!

Looks like I'll be doing the throw pillows method as well this time. I just barely defeated Malum on hard last time. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

If you are using Firefox and you aren't getting the Sword of Malum, try switching to Chrome. Firefox recently had an update, and it is causing some problems on Neopets.

EDIT: I like your Kau.

Thank you! *Kau moos*

I was using Chrome and switch to puffin. Nothing worked. Had to get to the laptop and it worked then. Maybe it's mobile that doesn't work? Hmmm...but I got Kaia!! Beat on hard ❤ awww yeahhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am SOO glad I kept Throw Pillows just in case there was another Big Bad in the Battledome! I also hope there is a real Kaia somewhere & it hasn't been the Darkest Faerie this whole time. Although I am intrigued by her return and what the repercussions will be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After beating Kaia on easy, I switched back to throw pillows to fight on hard. 

Since I am only at level 150 with 125 hit points, based on the first round I calculate that it will take me another 11.7 days to beat her.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lamppost said:

What are people seeing for the iconage on Sword of Malum against Kaia? I got 2 air, 15 water the first time and 6 air, 15 water the second time. Not what I expected at all! I'd love to hear what others are seeing.

My first round, i went against Harry the Mutant Moehog so I could heal my pet fully before fighting Kaia, and I got this attack...

5Fire 6Earth 5Light 3Physical = 290 Damage

My guess is that like the other weapons we've gotten from the plot, that the Sword of Malum does a specific attack against Kaia, like other weapons did to certain wraiths. and all other opponents the weapons have a different attack.

If it hasn't be compiled yet, I'll start trying to figure out Kaia's weaponry and their stats if she's using some unknown weapons.

Wow, I wasn't expecting this (boss)fight to come at the start of the week, more like nearer the end of the week. lol TNT is so sneaky! lol

EDIT: Just started attacking Kaia on easy, to figure out her arsenal. Sword of Malum did 4 air and 15 water. So @Lamppost I think that Water will be a constant. I was a bit surprised she has Grapes of Wrath, gonna get back to testing her out. XD

EDIT2: Just posted Kaia's stats here. Along with her weapons and abilities. She STILL doesn't seem strong enough, in this form, to be the final boss. I wonder if we'll get to fight her in her true form to really have a time taking her down. lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YAY! I just played Kaia for the 1st time in the Battle Dome and beat her on hard the 1st try! Couldn't be happier about this!!!!

I received a Mysterious Orange Coffer  when I beat Kaia and I needed a key to open it so I went to the NM to buy one and I bought a Golden Key. When I clicked on the chest to open it the message I get is *There's nothing more inside this chest.* Does anyone have any idea what's going on with this? Glitch?

Edited by Granny63020
Additional information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh have to switch to throw pillows again, this is going to take forever.

I was kind of hoping Kaia wouldn't be the bad guy. There aren't many Asian/ Asian-looking characters in games/ movies in general and I thought maybe Kaia would be here to stay with random quest requests and maybe a few new games or something. I really liked her lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

YAY! I just played Kaia for the 1st time in the Battle Dome and beat her on hard the 1st try! Couldn't be happier about this!!!!

I received a Mysterious Orange Coffer  when I beat Kaia and I needed a key to open it so I went to the NM to buy one and I bought a Golden Key. When I clicked on the chest to open it the message I get is *There's nothing more inside this chest.* Does anyone have any idea what's going on with this? Glitch?

Yes, it's most likely a glitch. Try again later and hopefully the glitch will be fixed. If not, as long as you have the coffer and the key you can open anytime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, she's down to 559 HP after two days of using throw pillows.  I'm SO glad I worked on a bit of training for Col_Mack when this plot started >_>  And I am hoping that she's in a dungeon somewhere as well.  I adored Kaia!  She DID go out to the woods by herself that time, maybe she got nabbed and replaced then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day two of throw pillows. I should be able to finish her off tomorrow. I'm tempted to risk another turn today with my Greater Healing Scroll, but...I would be really angry at myself if I had to start over. I'll sit on my hands for now. 

I didn't particularly like Kaia from the beginning, but it is still too bad that her character has been cheapened like this. Maybe it will turn out that she is real and is actually good, but TDF has only been possessing her (?) recently. Maybe after the plot Kaia will go back to normal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somehow, I can't click on anything. All I see is that Malum is gone in the infirmary, I don't see a note anywhere so I can't fight Kaia. And I've used Firefox, Explorer and Chrome and on every browser it's the same. Do I need to do something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Duma said:

There is no note under the bed, just click in the "story so far" on "A piece of paper"

You'll get to the note that way.

Ah, I see. That helps a lot. Thanks. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

YAY! I just played Kaia for the 1st time in the Battle Dome and beat her on hard the 1st try! Couldn't be happier about this!!!!

I received a Mysterious Orange Coffer  when I beat Kaia and I needed a key to open it so I went to the NM to buy one and I bought a Golden Key. When I clicked on the chest to open it the message I get is *There's nothing more inside this chest.* Does anyone have any idea what's going on with this? Glitch?

Mouseykins, I went to reply to your suggestion but of course something I did went wrong. Seems to be my norm lately. Anyway, yes, I have the coffer in the inventory and the key in the NC inventory below it. I just tried to open it again and I got the same message as the one from yesterday....   *There's nothing more inside this chest.*

Would this be a ticket for Neopets or who could fix this?  Since I used real money I want it to open even if there is a lame prize in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got another problem. I clicked on the sword, got the message and unlocked Kaia, but it doesn't appear in my inventory... Is that a glitch of some kind? ...On the other hand... Now that I think about it I've apple bopped just now. Should that affect plot items?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had to resort to the Throw Pillows method as well... Yesterday I used
Sword of Malum + Thistleberry Pingrenade + Warlock's Rage
Sword of Malum + Blazing Embers + Throw Pillows

and today Sword of Malum + Blazing Embers + Throw Pillows again. She's down to 54HP and I almost considered not waiting for tomorrow, but I have 382HP and I heard she can take down a lot more than that with one hit D:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Day two of throw pillows. I should be able to finish her off tomorrow. I'm tempted to risk another turn today with my Greater Healing Scroll, but...I would be really angry at myself if I had to start over. I'll sit on my hands for now. 

I didn't particularly like Kaia from the beginning, but it is still too bad that her character has been cheapened like this. Maybe it will turn out that she is real and is actually good, but TDF has only been possessing her (?) recently. Maybe after the plot Kaia will go back to normal. 

 

1 hour ago, deboratibi said:

I've had to resort to the Throw Pillows method as well... Yesterday I used
Sword of Malum + Thistleberry Pingrenade + Warlock's Rage
Sword of Malum + Blazing Embers + Throw Pillows

and today Sword of Malum + Blazing Embers + Throw Pillows again. She's down to 54HP and I almost considered not waiting for tomorrow, but I have 382HP and I heard she can take down a lot more than that with one hit D:

Both of you, WAIT for tomorrow. Or, rather, until after midnight NST. You have nothing to lose. Speaking from experience with Malum, I thought I could take him on, when he was down to about the same amount of HP deboratibi got Kaia down to, but, boy was I wrong! He took me out with one hit! Now, my Gelert only has 213 HP, which may be less than your pets, but when they (opponents) can hit you with over 400 HP of damage, and possibly heal at the same time, it's not worth it, IMHO. Take her out right, the first time, get your prizes, clear out some steps, and then wait for the rest of the plot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Both of you, WAIT for tomorrow. Or, rather, until after midnight NST. You have nothing to lose. Speaking from experience with Malum, I thought I could take him on, when he was down to about the same amount of HP deboratibi got Kaia down to, but, boy was I wrong! He took me out with one hit! Now, my Gelert only has 213 HP, which may be less than your pets, but when they (opponents) can hit you with over 400 HP of damage, and possibly heal at the same time, it's not worth it, IMHO. Take her out right, the first time, get your prizes, clear out some steps, and then wait for the rest of the plot.

(I didn't realise I made pretty much the same post as @kayahtik lol)

Thanks for the advice, Scoobs! I decided to wait, but it's good to know that I'd almost surely regret it if I went ahead and fought her today. I'd kick myself if I let myself die after getting this close :stitchface:

I wonder how difficult the next one will be... I kinda hope there isn't a next one (this plot needs to die asap, lol), but then again, I'm somehow not getting "final boss vibes" from this :shiftyeyes_anim:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×