Sorry for repeats but Hulking Wraith is a bully!

kjl

I have not been battling for a very long time. These are what i currently equipped. Fought a few times and absolutely no chance of winning. I am pretty sure I am not doing it correctly.

Any help / advice will be greatly appreciated!

image.thumb.png.b5e3dd283d0cd17af46afc9171f948e9.png

14 minutes ago, kjl said:

I have not been battling for a very long time. These are what i currently equipped. Fought a few times and absolutely no chance of winning. I am pretty sure I am not doing it correctly.

Any help / advice will be greatly appreciated!

image.thumb.png.b5e3dd283d0cd17af46afc9171f948e9.png

Ok, you do have a few good weapons but here's what I recommend.  Start training your level right now to level 50.  Once you are there get the faerie ability "throw pillows".  Once you have that, do ONE ROUND each day.  At midnight Neopia time, your throw pillows will reset and you can freeze the wraith again and fight another round.  Do this each day until you have beaten him.  It will probably take you a couple of days, but that is your only chance against the tougher opponents at this time.  Once you achieve level 50 and start your battles, while you are waiting each day, in between rounds, keep training your other stats.  Good luck.  If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Also, I don't know what you normally keep in that empty slot, but my recommendation at your stats, is an ultranova.  It deals 11 icons of damage PLUS it heals.  But the good thing is, it doesn't use up a healer slot.  I am over level 200 with over 460 hps and I STILL equip an ultranova.  (Right Aquamentis? LOL) Because, sometimes those few HPs (as many as 15 at times) make the difference between winning and losing a battle.

2 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

Ok, you do have a few good weapons but here's what I recommend.  Start training your level right now to level 50.  Once you are there get the faerie ability "throw pillows".  Once you have that, do ONE ROUND each day.  At midnight Neopia time, your throw pillows will reset and you can freeze the wraith again and fight another round.  Do this each day until you have beaten him.  It will probably take you a couple of days, but that is your only chance against the tougher opponents at this time.  Once you achieve level 50 and start your battles, while you are waiting each day, in between rounds, keep training your other stats.  Good luck.  If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Thank you for the advice but how do I level up? I vaguely remember a training school with codestones as payment. Is that it?

5 minutes ago, kjl said:

Thank you for the advice but how do I level up? I vaguely remember a training school with codestones as payment. Is that it?

Yep, in the dailies here, scroll way down to the 5th tier of dailies, called "other neopets stuff to do".  You will see "island training" and "pirate training".  You can do either one.  Island training uses codestones and is faster, while pirate training uses dubloons and takes a bit longer.  You CANNOT train at both at the same time.  However you CAN train at the school while simultaneously using a faerie fortune cookie to train too.  They are 100NC and you get 1 faerie quest per day for 9 days.  Which ever faerie quest you get, your stat will USUALLY increase by 3 points.  If you get lucky and get the battle faerie or the faerie queen, multiple stats increase! You may even get lucky and get a fountain faerie quest!!  I have gotten it a few times!

57 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

Yep, in the dailies here, scroll way down to the 5th tier of dailies, called "other neopets stuff to do".  You will see "island training" and "pirate training".  You can do either one.  Island training uses codestones and is faster, while pirate training uses dubloons and takes a bit longer.  You CANNOT train at both at the same time.  However you CAN train at the school while simultaneously using a faerie fortune cookie to train too.  They are 100NC and you get 1 faerie quest per day for 9 days.  Which ever faerie quest you get, your stat will USUALLY increase by 3 points.  If you get lucky and get the battle faerie or the faerie queen, multiple stats increase! 

Thanks, will train as much as I can while this plot is still ongoing