The mall doesn't want me to buy the latest MME, help!

It says in the news that it's still available until midnight NST tonight, but . . .

Now I've only bought one MME before, and I can't remember the process, but surely you just click on the thumbnail and a pop up comes up to add it to your cart? But when I do that while it does grey out and the loading icon shows for a moment, but there's no cart opening up. What's going on D:

Am I doing something incredibly dumb?

It looks like the MME is no longer in the mall D: Either it's a glitch, TNT made a mistake by removing it early, or when the news said "midnight tonight" they meant the 21st (since the news is usually posted the day before). Keep an eye on the mall and maybe it'll pop back up? Sorry Jelly :sad:

9 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

It looks like the MME is no longer in the mall D: Either it's a glitch, TNT made a mistake by removing it early, or when the news said "midnight tonight" they meant the 21st (since the news is usually posted the day before). Keep an eye on the mall and maybe it'll pop back up? Sorry Jelly :sad:

I wish I could remember how things looked during our MME adventure last time, lol.

So if it was available there'd be some other visual, not just those preview thumbs?

I guess it's no big deal if it's gone already, it was just that seeing the fancy hallway cemented a bit more of my Kacheek's life into place. So he's made it plain that he's a very down-to-earth and unpretentious guy, but he clearly lives in a big ol' fancy house! lol.

I guess I'm a little confused about what thumbnail you went to click on. I went to the mall and searched everywhere, but didn't see any hint of the MME and nothing to click on. I also went to the news page and clicked there, but it just took me to the main mall page. How did you get to the point where you got the loading sign, but not the cart? 

Also, I bought one of each MME, which means I'll end up with a spare of the first stage (that hallway). I'm happy to send it to you when the morphing is finished :D

33 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

I guess I'm a little confused about what thumbnail you went to click on. I went to the mall and searched everywhere, but didn't see any hint of the MME and nothing to click on. I also went to the news page and clicked there, but it just took me to the main mall page. How did you get to the point where you got the loading sign, but not the cart? 

Also, I bought one of each MME, which means I'll end up with a spare of the first stage (that hallway). I'm happy to send it to you when the morphing is finished :D

This is what I mean about I can't remember anything about the process last time, so I was undoubtedly clicking on something that was nothing to do with sales. On the MME page I clicked on the, wait, let me take a screenie.

Here you go.

SKbWCrj.png

EDIT!! Whoa, wait! I didn't see that last line! Really? Awesome, thank you!! :D Tell me what you want for it. :D

Huh, I've never seen that page before. I couldn't even find it on Neo, I had to google it and it's like the sixth option down. Looking at it, I think it just gives you a preview of the stages. I don't think you can add them to your cart that way /: At least, that's my guess, since old MMEs are listed there too, and obviously they're not available anymore. 

No need to give me anything for the background, though! Consider it a token of my friendship :heart:

16 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

Huh, I've never seen that page before. I couldn't even find it on Neo, I had to google it and it's like the sixth option down. Looking at it, I think it just gives you a preview of the stages. I don't think you can add them to your cart that way /: At least, that's my guess, since old MMEs are listed there too, and obviously they're not available anymore. 

No need to give me anything for the background, though! Consider it a token of my friendship :heart:

I couldn't find it on Neo last time, so I feel a bit vindicated by not being the only one that it hides from! xD It's the 4th option down under the speciality link in the bunch of them at the top of the shop. So it's kind of hidden away.

Aw! Thank you so much! :D:heart: Tate will think of you fondly whilst endlessly dusting his enormous foyer! :lmaosmiley:

10 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

The MME retired on the 21st at midnight NST. That was yesterday so you missed out on it. :(

That's super annoying, because the news dated the 22nd said it was available until midnight of that day. -_-

This is the oft mentioned issue of them not grasping how the news releases?

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

That's super annoying, because the news dated the 22nd said it was available until midnight of that day. -_-

This is the oft mentioned issue of them not grasping how the news releases?

It was released correctly, you just got confused is all :P It's always dated a day in advance.

At any rate, always check the item directly in the mall for the retirement date beforehand.  

Sorry you missed it :(

6 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

At any rate, always check the item directly in the mall for the retirement date beforehand.

Hopefully I'll remember to do that in future. :D

Another thing to remember is TNT, tends to pull items out early, so it's best not to wait until the last minute to get things and leave yourself enough time. I've heard of them pulling items as early as between 10 and 11 pm.

4 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Another thing to remember is TNT, tends to pull items out early, so it's best not to wait until the last minute to get things and leave yourself enough time. I've heard of them pulling items as early as between 10 and 11 pm.

That's a pretty bizarre thing to do for an item that's funding the site O.O

They do some odd things, don't they! :laugh:

Does anyone know if this morph is complete? It feels like it's been ages since the last morph, but if this is it it sure feels like a rip-off. Jelly, you should be glad you couldn't get it. I have one of each, and so far it's 2 backgrounds and a top. Not worth 700 NC. And the only cute item (in my opinion) is the apron. I really wish I hadn't gone ahead with this one. 

2 hours ago, charelan said:

Does anyone know if this morph is complete? It feels like it's been ages since the last morph, but if this is it it sure feels like a rip-off. Jelly, you should be glad you couldn't get it. I have one of each, and so far it's 2 backgrounds and a top. Not worth 700 NC. And the only cute item (in my opinion) is the apron. I really wish I hadn't gone ahead with this one. 

D:

So it's looking like I dodged a bullet with this one? Though hopefully it will morph further yet. I'd have thought morphing would be automated, so it's not like all the other stuff going on right now (am I being sarcastic there? You decide >;D) would mean someone's not had time to release the next stage. But who knows? :unsure:

Fingers crossed it does something more yet though!

There are still more morphs planned for this MME! I actually really like the Sugary Baking ID. The Gaming Background is nice too. :D

I've seen a screengrab of the item names for this MME and they sound really good. I bought the Baking ID after seeing this list and so far I'm not disappointed. This is the first MME I've purchased too. :D

Thanks to the total awesomeness of @kayahtik I now own the fancy hallway background. :heart:

Customisation was being SUPER sluggish, so I went for a play on DTI instead, hence Tate's throwing a costume party and you're all invited! :D

Though someone might want to disarm him before the suger-rush hits/dancing starts if everyone wants to go home with the same amount of limbs. :ph34r:

preview.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@kayahtik Customisation was being my friend today, so I got to equip this background for real! :D

This meant Miss. G ended up getting her garden bed pinched and she's got to make do with a bench now!

medium_preview.png

Because Tate is now living in an amazing plant-filled Parisian apartment! He's clearly feeling all chic now and has gone out and got himself a leather jacket. I won't tell him that baguette's a bat if you don't. :ph34r:

medium_preview.png

Also, I discovered from playing with the imaging-pasting trick that @deboratibi showed us, that one where if you alter the last number of a pet's user look up image's URL

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/zmx43o3b/1/2.png

from 2 to 4

it goes from this size  2.png  to the size I used above (which is also DTI's medium option).

But I poked it some more and found that If you change it to 3 you get this 3.png

And to 5 this  5.png

Whilst 6 gets you this 6.png

and 7 is bigger than DTI's large option.

7.png

Is there more? *tries 8*

8.png

Lol, that'll be a no then. :laughingsmiley: But this is cool, isn't it! :D