Need help finishing equipment loadout

21 hours ago, emily_speck_15 said:

Wow!  You have some great items!  What I would suggest is buying a freezer, H4000 Helmet is going for 4.5 million right now, which would allow you a guaranteed freeze of your opponents. 

The 4 people I've contacted so far won't go lower than 4.5 million, so I guess I'll be saving up again... 500k should only take me about 3 weeks to raise (maybe 4... idk these days)

I see the benefits of a freeze, but when is the best time to use one?

EDIT: Someone gave it up for 4.1mil!
I got so lucky, but now I'm acctuaaalllly broke haha. Spent two years saving up so it's kind of weird not having any money.

Thanks for the help, I'll try and use it today and see about getting used to the freeze.

When I am battling an opponent, I usually freeze them the first round.  Depends upon which opponent you are battling however and how many hits it will take you to take them out.  Also, how many hits can you sustain before they will take you out.  You need to continue to train your pet.  Training is the best advice I can give you right now.  Because I can't see your set, I would assume you have a healer in your set.  I like ultranovas as well.  They deal a good amount of attack icons and heal as well.  They don't take a healer spot which is nice.  Good luck to you.