Fog Achievement Now Unlocked

hrtbrk

I don't know why multi quote isn't working but if your achievement is NOT turning green it means you have haze left to clear still.

It happened to me this morning even though I was 100% sure I cleared all the haze (I wrote the guides, of course they should be cleared) but I went back to all the locations and sure enough... the Giant Omlette had haze for me. I got my 3 ectoplasms, cleared the haze and the achievement turned green.

Fog Check list:

Giant Omelette

Giant Jelly

Soup Kitchen

Mystery Island Kitchen

Pick Your Own

Apple Bobbing

Money Tree

Rubbish Dump.

Fishing Vortex

Healing Springs

Mystery Island Training School

Island Mystic

The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity.

Coltzan's Shrine

Tiki Tack Tombola

The Neopets Fruit Machine.

6 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

I went through and re-checked each page. No haze, no achievement. /: 

Oh no :(

I've also heard that refreshing like crazy gets it to work if you're 100% sure you cleared all the haze

4 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

I've also heard that refreshing like crazy gets it to work if you're 100% sure you cleared all the haze

I tried a hard refresh, but that didn't help. I'll refresh a few more times and maybe clear my cache to see if that helps. 

There's no prize though, right? Just 'moving up in the ranks' or whatever? 

I thought I had cleared them all as well but Pick Your Own still had it for some reason. Used a potion, cleared it, but didn't get an achievement popup and Haze Be Gone  is still grey for me :competitive:

9 minutes ago, Steve said:

I thought I had cleared them all as well but Pick Your Own still had it for some reason. Used a potion, cleared it, but didn't get an achievement popup and Haze Be Gone  is still grey for me :competitive:

me too, but at the island mystic. hopefully this is just a glitch

3 minutes ago, lojoco49 said:

Well I'm feeling extra lucky! After reading these comments, I went to my achievements page fully expecting mine to still be grey - but it's greeeeen. Phew!

*throws rainbow dung at you*

:P

I have haze at the rubbish dump. I read hrtbrk's post and my brain immediately decided ectoplasm was what I needed too, having read Scoob's post I remember it isn't, so I just wasted 5.5k on 2 ectoplasm :arrowhead: Glad I came to read this before I got a 3rd one!

At least I still have wraith claws in my SDB, just got to buy some fur.

44 minutes ago, sajixx said:

I can't even find the achievement on the list. What category is it under?

It's in the Potions tab (next to the Battle tab) at the very bottom.

Considering how many problems we've run into this plot, I wouldn't be surprised if it was bugged for some and we just have to wait for them to fix it as usual

I have checked all of the haze areas, thank you for posting them! I have no haze anywhere. I have also refreshed the achievement page for about 5 minutes straight. Still have a grey area. This whole plot has been a complete mess. I really wish it would come to an end. The sooner the better.  What a bunch of (insert your own word) this is!

image.png

13 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

I have checked all of the haze areas, thank you for posting them! I have no haze anywhere. I have also refreshed the achievement page for about 5 minutes straight. Still have a grey area. This whole plot has been a complete mess. I really wish it would come to an end. The sooner the better.  What a bunch of (insert your own word) this is!

image.png

I want it to come to an end in six days, when I finally have defeated Kaia on hard using throw pillows :) 

Cleared everything previously, re-checked all locations, no haze, no achievement. Hard refreshed a bunch of times on every page, logged out and in again, cleared cache and cookies, hard refreshed some more. Still no achievement. <_<